wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did anyone see the funky betting in race 6 at emerald downs last night?

So I was betting some racing last night and was watching the emerald downs race 6. I had three horses in mind to bet and they were taking most of the money. Emerald is a small pool in these claming races usually. Well about 4 minutes to post time the 2 lonely and free which was 6-1 ml and should of been one of the longer shots on the board in a 6 or 7 race field takes a 102,000 dollar wager on him taking him to 1-9 and the rest of the field to 99-1. I thought it was a glitch because this horse was 60-1 before this. I waited and waited and as the horses going into the gate it was still the same.. I had bet the 7 at 2-1 and was thinking really this can't be happening. I am really going get 99-1 on a horse that should win. The guy on tvg was wondering the same. After the horses took off all the odds switched back to normal and the 2 went back to 50-1. Well the 2 led the entire race and got beat by half a nose at the wire by the 4. It was said after the race that 100,000 dollars was pulled back at the last second.. The guy on tvg was saying something about someone trying to do something offshore or something. It was the strangest thing I had seen in a long while.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Found a thread on it finally.
    http://cangamble.blogspot.com/2012/0...ipulation.html

was 100,000 bet though not a 10 k