JerseyLove
    JerseyLove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

nj legalized online

So i heard a while ago nj legalized online horse betting. Whats the catch ? The only one i could think of is reporting major wins? Any thoughts?

TonyP
    Update your status
    TonyP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyLove View Post
    So i heard a while ago nj legalized online horse betting. Whats the catch ? The only one i could think of is reporting major wins? Any thoughts?

there are very few states that dont have legal online horse wagering. Most states have had it for years and there is no catch its the same as being at the track because wagering online your money goes into the tracks pools.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

Quote Originally Posted by TonyP View Post
    there are very few states that dont have legal online horse wagering. Most states have had it for years and there is no catch its the same as being at the track because wagering online your money goes into the tracks pools.
    Have to disagree. About 20 states do not allow you to place bets online at legal US based horse wagering sites. Check one of the sites and you will see how many restricted states there are. I live in one, so I have no other option than offshore.

TonyP
    Update your status
    TonyP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Have to disagree. About 20 states do not allow you to place bets online at legal US based horse wagering sites. Check one of the sites and you will see how many restricted states there are. I live in one, so I have no other option than offshore.

look at all the states you can wager on through twins spires of xpressbet

InTheRed
    InTheRed's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17656

NJ has had online horse wagering for years.

The catch is that you have to prove residency in the state. Other than that its no different than being at the track.