BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Offtrackbetting.com

Anyone ever use them? THey seem to have a nice rebate system, just seems too good to be true. I currently am using Twinspires.com, but someone at the track today mentioned that a 'friend' of theirs uses Offtrackbetting.com and loves it.

The rebates would be nice, I made $267 in bets on Twinspires today and didn't get shit for it (other than basically breaking even for the day). Rebates would have produced a decent plus day.

Just curious if anyone had any history. Thanks.

scratbandit
    scratbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 630

I heard the same thing...

BGboothA

Well I think I may throw a hundred into it and see what happens....not really sure seems too good to be true.

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

Let us know how it is BG

TonyP
    Update your status
    TonyP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

will ask around

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

the rebates are ok but the highest ones are for tracks that are 2nd or 3rd tier level. maybe you play those or not. also rebates seem to be higher for pik 5 or pik 6 type bets rather than wps, dd, or exacta's. twin spires (although a extremely reliable site) has virtually no perks rebate wise.

BGboothA

yeah I have no complaints about twinspires...everything I have done there is done well. They payout fast and accurate, all bets seem to work really well.

But they ahve basically NO rewards system

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Twin Spires does have a few nice deals at some smaller tracks. 0% takeout on Pick 3's and Pick 4's at Hastings (up to $500 per play) is super. Of course, playing 3k claimers at a Canadian half-mile bullring track isn't everyone's cup of tea, but they have a few specials they run here and there at some tracks, but your point is a valid one. Without significant rebates, payout add-ons, or hold reductions, horse racing as a volume based enterprise is a waste of time for the player.

cbiscuit
    cbiscuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

There sw is just okay and they did not offer play on all US tracks but they did rebate quickly and promptly. I did not run alot of $$$ thru as I was pretty much doing a test drive so cannot give great opinion on rebates other than they do follow thru. I give them a B- / C+ overall fwiw but I did not log alot of time there.