mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

Trip To Chester.Should i go To Parx or AC

Im heading to Philadelphia for a couple of work deals after a morning meeting on Tuesday Sept 4 have 3 days in Phila.Going to Chester on Labor Day and Wed cause a client loves Harness Racing.But on Tuesday i have the whole day after a quick morning.Do i go to Genos and get a cheesesteak and go to Parx for the day or do i drive to AC For a quick afternoon and see the Ocean i have never seen they atlantic before.Looking forward to a couple of days at Harrahs Phila.

joeyp1222
    joeyp1222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Quote Originally Posted by mcaulay777 View Post
    Im heading to Philadelphia for a couple of work deals after a morning meeting on Tuesday Sept 4 have 3 days in Phila.Going to Chester on Labor Day and Wed cause a client loves Harness Racing.But on Tuesday i have the whole day after a quick morning.Do i go to Genos and get a cheesesteak and go to Parx for the day or do i drive to AC For a quick afternoon and see the Ocean i have never seen they atlantic before.Looking forward to a couple of days at Harrahs Phila.
    do the beach for the day

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

harrahs will get old quick. take a trip down the 42 to the AC expressway and hit the boards for a bit, grab a bite and head back...
    ever go crabbing? you'd chit can the capping for crabbing if you knew whats good for ya....

MrBrown
    MrBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes sir, back in the day there were alot of "crabs" to be caught going 42 to the Black Hose Pike!

MrBrown
    MrBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol, freudian slip there, Black Horse Pike that is

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

Im Gonna Head to AC Changed the meeting to Tuesday Morn so im heading to the Borgota for Tuesday Night first trip ever to the East Coast cant wait.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

please dont expect much....seriously.