No horses today that I like enough to consider them 'best bets' but there are a few that I will be watching for and will toss a few bucks on if they go off at a decent price.

R3 # 7 Garzon 6/1
Has been very sharp in his first two starts of the year winning them both with strong off the pace charges down the stretch. Gets an extra furlong to work with which will certainly be helpful. Takes a strong step up in class moving from going for a tag to allowance company. Would be surprised if the he goes off at a price as high as the morning line of 6/1, if he does is worth a small shot.

R7 #7 El Brujo 6/5
Ran a huge race in his first start of his campaign as a three year old covering the 6 furlongs in 1:09 and 1. Goes one furlong longer in this race which shouldn't really pose a problem. The only problem I see with betting this horse is that I think the public is going to bet it down to a price that will remove any and all sense of value.

R9 #3 Sea To Sea To Sea 12/1
Second career start for this three year old fillie who debuted on April 17th going 7 furlongs which was really to long for her. Gets a drop back in distance to 6 furlongs which should make her a contender. There are a number of unknowns do to the first time starters in the race but if you can get a solid price (8/1+) my money will be on her.

Best of luck to all with their selections!