topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Some days you just can't catch a dam break....

Find out IHA scratched, pissed off. Go on a day long drinking and horse betting binge and lose $400. Drop in $125 more tonight go back and forth for several hours play a $6 $0.50 pick 4 at Hollywood as a last ditch effort.

6,8/1,2,7/5/2,4

Hit first at 2-1 2nd leg at 12-1 3rd leg at 2-1 and am alive to 2 and 4 in the last. 2 pays $430 for 0.50 and 4 would pay $1047 for 0.50. 2 gets bumped out of the gate and is WAY back early and rallies like a monster to lose out by a head to the favorite #5 at the wire, two more steps and he flys by . That close to breaking even on the day to lose by a dumbass shitty start. 2 was by far the best horse and wins going away without the awkward start (4 horse got 4th). Lots of action tomorrow but kills me when I have a ticket like this perfectly mapped and lose it on some bs. Singled the 5 in the wide open 3rd race of the sequence and he wins it with ease and have the best in the last and lose on some stupid shit. Too much goes into racing. Jockeys, tracks, horses, loaders, stewards, trips and so on. Never bet big money on the ponies too much can go wrong boys. Stick to these type of small tickets and pick your spots and pray the nonsense does not happen. GL tomorrow on Belmont Day.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

And on top of it #2 was the only horse that pays the pick 6. Every other horse carries it to Saturday which the track loves because it inflates the pool obviously growing their take significantly. Not saying that played a factor or that it is fixer neccesarily but always makes you wonder. As bad of a beat as me not getting even on the day is I can't imagine being the guy who had 2 to finish out the pick 6 which would have paid $31,000 and to lose like that. Sickening.

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

Sucks man sorry to hear that. I was 5/6 on pick six once that lost on a photo. Luckily it was the third race and I got a consolation payout but still.