DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

todays winnings over235,000 dollars all bets were posted.

I won over a quarter million dollars today, I went on these kinds of runs before. I won 30,000 dollars 2 weeks ago. I had the horse ,I'll have another. then I bet 50,000 for the horse to win today.I won well over 230,000 dollars over the last 2 weeks. Ialso won over 10,000 dollars with cinn and another 20,000 with Boston, all plays were documented before the games started on s.b.r. as the months fly by. I will win more money in the next 6 months and will leave my winnings to some lucky strangers on S.B.R..This is not a prank its just another way to show what type of life I have left and how thankful I am to the lord. I truley believe the key to heaven is to treat every person the same way as you would like to be treated.I am not going to read any messages ,but will read and leave this extra cash to a bunch of guys that are fun etc.

DOMINATER

The reason I bet that horse I had a dream of my closest friend who died last year ,would always request another drink or sundae or whatever. He would always say I'll have another, and he had a lisp it was really funny to hear him. The night before the first race two weeks ago I had a dream he said I'll have another . The next day I looked at the race and saw that horse. When he died he left me with over 200,000 dollars and his home worth about 800,000 dollars. His mother and father died and he came to live with us when he was 8. I was his closest friend. So I decided to bet that horse and the rest is history.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Are you sure its not you thats dreaming?

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Buy me a $200 plane ticket to vegas and I'll believe you

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

pity post

DOMINATER

well we know three guys that are not making the list, lol. I will be generous to those who I believe deserve it, how you ask ? follow in the footsteps of the guys that make s.b.r. a pleasure to experience, guys like dad, JJ ifold, opie chi archie extra innings etc. etc. even baskets contributes , for now I will start getting info from the insiders in fact I want to change from the dominater to my new title the INSIDER, Iam alsogoing to list a new idea for those who want my service seeing I am croaking soon I will send your dead love ones a message free. I will list a new title for that today.

dise-pa
    dise-pa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4269

That's a true friend, one you can't find in this life even if you held it in your hand...even if you bet $200 that was be enough for me...got some serious cash back.....feel nothing but love from the G-O-D....so sorry about your health...

dise-pa
    dise-pa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4269

I have been watching baseball and I think that the Toronto Bluejays are going to win the World Series any thoughts or can we get a witness from your friend????

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thats a lot of cash.. How much were the taxes?
    I won 21 dollars on the derby and was happy
    Points Awarded:

4uk4life gave wtt0315 33 SBR Point(s) for this post.

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

I BELIEVE YOU 100% SIR. I also believe in God and try to live a life that pleases him. And I believe in miracles. Follow your faith and practice it daily. gl all.

Arletta
    Arletta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

I try to bet on horses with the name "Jody" in them because that was my Mom's name who passed away from cancer on Christmas Eve almost 2 yrs ago. I played one last night at Remington in the 10th called "Jakes Charming Jody", which won and paid $16.40

Best of luck to you and may you fulfill all the things on your Bucket list

scratbandit
    scratbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 630

Donate the money to a wounded vet program. There are a ton of guys like myself who would appreciate it. Not everyone can donate time but money is always the hardest to come by.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Arletta

SuperG
    SuperG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Hey.. Man great read !

Life is strange one minute you can have 100k, and then be back to eating Ramen Noodles the next minute .

LIVE LIFE LIKE ITS YOUR LAST !

Peace