Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

5 dimes screwd twice tonight for large

Had the horse in the 7B for 50 WPS and 5 Dimes wont accept the wager 2 mins before post. Of course it hits and I do the same thing in the 8th for same amount and play was declined??????

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

5 dimes is a solid racebook, but the one criticism I have is that sometimes they cut off the wagering too early. DSI lets you bet right up to when horses are loading into the gate.

dugbug15
    dugbug15's Avatar Become A Pro!

if your making straight w/p bets,why did'nt you go through a reliable betting site,like twin spires? you would know right away if your bet was accepted,and then you would get your winnings in your pocket in very short order.5 dimes and other ,ihear,will let you bet dime supers at most tracks,even if the race does not have a dime super in the race you want to play.that's a good thing for super players,if it's true.
    but straight betting with these guys seems shaky to me. good luck in whatever you do.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

i recall blowdog offering 10 supers in any race offering superfecta wagering (even if the track didnt offer 10 cent wagers)which is GREAT!
    however, ive seen cases where the dime takes the whole pool in which case if its through blowdog (or any offshore who limits the payouts) you're only getting $2K max.(maybe 5K but you get my point)

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

i am with twinspire and love it,,,good site for horse players

dugbug15
    dugbug15's Avatar Become A Pro!

some of my last was post was incorrect.bovada(old bodog) will letyou bet dime supers at any track they have on the table,even if the track requires $1.00 minimum supers.plainridge harness is one for example.i don"t know about the other books format.also,if the dime super you hit is an all at that track,that"s the payout you get,even if you picked all 4 correct through bovada. good luck.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Quote Originally Posted by dugbug15 View Post
    ,if the dime super you hit is an all at that track,that"s the payout you get,even if you picked all 4 correct through bovada. good luck.
    i had fogotten about that (bodog/bovada SUX!) since quiting offshore all together but yes, that is another reason i prefer to wager in the pools....