Update your status
    nate turner's Avatar Become A Pro!

philly park 50 cent pick 4 (race 5-8)

race 5..... 2-3-4

race 6..... 6-5-7-1..... #2 if a (scr)

race 7..... 6-4-2 ..... #3 if you can play with a little more money

race 8..... 4-6-5-3..... in my opinion it is a all race

NOTES

race 6...i like this #6 horse blinkers off,2nd time off layoff ,111 lbs,last 2 races he was overmatched in alw races,i will drop wps money on this horse at odds 6-1 or better.#3 was another runner i took a peak at for a price,too deep of a closer for me PLUS HE IS 1 FOR 44....

race 7...will single the #6 if the #4 or #2 scr out,

race 8...price horse (wps) is the #6 if i get m/l or better,#5 horse will go off 6-5 so i'm looking for better value

50 cent for $72 ................good luck people ....fill free to add or subtract or add a comment about the card

nate turner
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by nate turner View Post
    race 5..... 2-3-4

race 6..... 6-5-7-1..... #2 if a (scr)

race 7..... 6-4-2 ..... #3 if you can play with a little more money

race 8..... 4-6-5-3..... in my opinion it is a all race

NOTES

race 6...i like this #6 horse blinkers off,2nd time off layoff ,111 lbs,last 2 races he was overmatched in alw races,i will drop wps money on this horse at odds 6-1 or better.#3 was another runner i took a peak at for a price,too deep of a closer for me PLUS HE IS 1 FOR 44....

race 7...will single the #6 if the #4 or #2 scr out,

race 8...price horse (wps) is the #6 if i get m/l or better,#5 horse will go off 6-5 so i'm looking for better value

50 cent for $72 ................good luck people ....fill free to add or subtract or add a comment about the card
    no love for hitting the pick 4,ok,i played it for 2 dollars made $116 which i will take ,over tearing up a ticket.if you played some ex and tri's you would have made some money.i think alot of you mutts on this forum don't care about winning in sports or ponies,i think you come on these sites just to cause confusing and chaos,the payout was so low because the POOL WAS ONLY 11K

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

you spent $144 to win $116. yes its better to "cash it than trash it" but returns of < even odds (not to mention going 3 and 4 deep in each leg) isnt going to get big praise from the peanut gallery, sorry.

nate turner
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    you spent $144 to win $116. yes its better to "cash it than trash it" but returns of < even odds (not to mention going 3 and 4 deep in each leg) isnt going to get big praise from the peanut gallery, sorry.
    did you not see the amount in the pool today ,and look up the last 3 sundays you dumb mutt and see the payoffs,also look at the ponies i picked and you could have made money with ex's and tri's,typical SBR MUTT.

cecil127

oh, so the last 3 sundays pick 3 pools have a direct link to you going 3 and 4 deep in each leg causing your ticket to cost more than you won on it today?
    and im the dumb mutt yet you didnt say a word about playing tri's and exactas but want credit for playing them, right?.....
    just anudda (sbr) hamburger posting picks and pissed the world aint begging for his next 3/5 shot
    such easy reads, are they not?

cecil127

also: im a dumb mutt but you cant differenciate between a period and a comma?
    ok you win but are you sure you're not here to "cause confusing"?

daoilman
    daoilman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Any good pick4 player will always have at least one race in the run that is a single, one race where opinion in solid.
    As evidenced by Nates play, multi horse combinations in every leg is a quick way to the poorhouse.

If playing pick4 tickets and not able to find a single, the bet should be passed in most instances.

(Personally, I try to apply the same rule to pick3's too.)

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Shit. I'd hit a pick 8 if I could pick 4 horses each race

Ryan82586
    Ryan82586's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm3462 View Post
    Shit. I'd hit a pick 8 if I could pick 4 horses each race

nate turner
    Update your status

confusion,yes,look at these other mutts that wrote in;then look at my pony post.show me were any of these mutts put you in a position to make money.look at my pony post look at what i wrote then go find out what happened and the get back at me MUTTS.ARE THE WORDS SPELLED CORRECTLY,ARE THE PERIODS IN PLACE.SPEND YOUR TIME TRYING TO MAKE MONEY FOR PEOPLE.F U MUTTS AND SBR