Mr. Jones
    Mr. Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another Jaime Ness runner wins the 2nd for fun at Tampa today.

And that brings his record to 119-54-23-12 for the Tampa Bay Downs meet. It's getting worse each year rather than better. Ness is not welcome at more than one track, including his home track Canterbury. Ness is on record as stating he learned all he needed to know from Scott Lake. Well how about that!

However, Peter Berube the owner of Tampa Bay Downs welcomes him with open arms, while ignorant of the damage this does not only to Tampa but to racing as a whole. I assume most of you read the Andrew Beyer column of a week or so ago. If you didn't, please do so. Ness leads the nation in violations per start BTW.

All you can do is not bet any race with a Ness runner. Better yet don't bet anything at Tampa Bay Downs or anywhere else where Ness is allowed to put up these insane numbers. Plenty of other track left to take a shot at.

Oh and we don't even need to talk about him starting a ringer at Presque Isle Downs. C'mon man!!!

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68459

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones View Post
    And that brings his record to 119-54-23-12 for the Tampa Bay Downs meet. It's getting worse each year rather than better. Ness is not welcome at more than one track, including his home track Canterbury. Ness is on record as stating he learned all he needed to know from Scott Lake. Well how about that!

However, Peter Berube the owner of Tampa Bay Downs welcomes him with open arms, while ignorant of the damage this does not only to Tampa but to racing as a whole. I assume most of you read the Andrew Beyer column of a week or so ago. If you didn't, please do so. Ness leads the nation in violations per start BTW.

All you can do is not bet any race with a Ness runner. Better yet don't bet anything at Tampa Bay Downs or anywhere else where Ness is allowed to put up these insane numbers. Plenty of other track left to take a shot at.

Oh and we don't even need to talk about him starting a ringer at Presque Isle Downs. C'mon man!!!
    One of several reasons on a short list as too why I got out after 25 years of training in Md.

TonyP
    Update your status
    TonyP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

why would I not want to bet Ness, I like to make money