UltimateSelector
    UltimateSelector's Avatar Become A Pro!

Charles Town 8th Race ... Did you see this, OMG!

The 8th race at Charles Town had 8 horse's running in the field.
    Just starting to come around the turn there was a horse that went down and a domino effect took place. 7 of the horses all went down, Only the chalk (#3) finished the race cuz he was in front. Unbelievable, Here are the payouts ...

Race: 8 Win Place Show

1st 3 Miss Fifty___ 5.60 7.80 7.20

$2 D/Double 5/3____ 102.80
    $2 Exacta 3-0________ 5.60
    $2 Trifecta 3-0-0______ 5.60
    $2 Superfecta 3-0-0-0__ 5.20

I have never seen this in my entire life of racing. The last race of the card was canceled.
    Wowee!! Just Terrible and Awful.

Jay Price
    Jay Price's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

I was watching. Was the worst spill I've ever seen. Hope everyone is alright. A bit shocked CT officials didn't rule the race a no contest.

UltimateSelector

According to the results chart at Equibase, all the horses walked off bar the horse that broke down.

http://www.equibase.com/static/chart...022912USA8.pdf

Jay Price
    Jay Price's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Good news. I hope the jocks are all fine.

TrickFinger
    TrickFinger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Good lord, thanks for posting that.

I just sent an email to Charles town, it read:

Hi, I watch/bet your races all the time but I have got to say: After watching today's 8th race where all the horses spilled and your cameraman only paid attention to the 1 jockey still racing, and your announcer only talked about the 1 jockey still racing,
    and there was no concern for the falling horses or jockeys. I will never never ******* watch or wager one of your bullshit races again.
    You are a dispicable track/establishment. I hope every employee you have gets in a horrible massive car wreck and everyone watching talks about how nice a day it is and what they ate for breakfast.

UltimateSelector

Here is the Race Replay!!!

Check it out ... It hurts to watch it tho!

http://replays.robertsstream.com/rac...1202292227TWN8

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

US-i was just thinking of you the other day while discussing the KD with someone. man, those contest you had with the chat/skype for the derby, preakness and Belmont were kick ass! (oh yea-and the way you bet the race by watching the board. classic angle!)
    let me know if you have anything like that again.

*above video doesnt link up

UltimateSelector

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    US-i was just thinking of you the other day while discussing the KD with someone. man, those contest you had with the chat/skype for the derby, preakness and Belmont were kick ass! (oh yea-and the way you bet the race by watching the board. classic angle!)
    let me know if you have anything like that again.

*above video doesnt link up

Hey Thanks for your kind words Cecil, Nice to see ya! We did have some fun with those "Live" Webcasts and contests I have to say.
    There has been a lot of requests for me to do it again. You never know I may surprise one day!
    I may also stop in and do some "Live" picks thread as well.

They apparently changed the replay link since last night, here is the newest one.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RzyJYH0kMVE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by UltimateSelector; 03-01-12 at 07:36 AM.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Quote Originally Posted by TrickFinger View Post
    Good lord, thanks for posting that.

I just sent an email to Charles town, it read:

Hi, I watch/bet your races all the time but I have got to say: After watching today's 8th race where all the horses spilled and your cameraman only paid attention to the 1 jockey still racing, and your announcer only talked about the 1 jockey still racing,
    and there was no concern for the falling horses or jockeys. I will never never ******* watch or wager one of your bullshit races again.
    You are a dispicable track/establishment. I hope every employee you have gets in a horrible massive car wreck and everyone watching talks about how nice a day it is and what they ate for breakfast.
    Trick, its the cameramans job to stay with the race...I could tell in the track announcers voice that he was concerned. You were a little hard on CT in your email.

With that being said...wow! Have has anyone seen a whole field of horses go down like that?