chiefsfan
    chiefsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Horse Racing Sites Offering Free Picks

Does anyone know of any good sites out there offering free horse racing picks? I've been doing some research and can't find much worth anything. I like to try a new site's picks each weekend. So far my best weekend came this past weekend while using picks from racingdudes.com.

They cover Oaklawn, Santa Anita and Gulf Stream right now. I was at Oaklawn all weekend and had some pretty good success. Someone else please try these picks or let me know of other sites. Thanks!

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

try the horsecalculator.com if you look each day they give 2 tracks for free and they give pretty good analaysis

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Try Equibase.com. Go to free stuff and click on trackmaster free selections. They give out about 6 free picks each day for various tracks. They usually give some analysis as well. E-ponies is also an interesting site. They give out free computer based handicapping for the major tracks. Some of their info seems off, but sometimes they are spot on.
    Last edited by john230; 02-07-12 at 05:40 AM.

singgooner
    singgooner's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you go to some individual tracks like NYRA tracks, Santa Anita - they give the DRF daily analysis for free
    on their races and DRF usually bang in some good winners.

frankiehiball
    frankiehiball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

virtualstable.com..........

sq764
    sq764's Avatar Become A Pro!

racehorserunners.com have interesting figures and they offer 1 free track a day.. also I believe e-ponies offers a free track a day