wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

horrible beat today on pick 4 at aquafuct.. race 3 screwed me

so today i decided to go to track and play pick 4. i single the 9 in the first leg and sure enough he hits at 9/2 and beats a 3/5 favorite. i am happy because is the next leg i have all but 1 horse and then i went pretty deep next 2 legs. So here we go race 3. I have all but the 2 and i was actually going leave off the three and play the 2 but only had the funds so i go with the 3. Well the 6 and 3 are battling down to the end. i am excited i might get this 3 home at 9-1. the 6 is the better horse and pushes the 3 almost against the rail with less then half a furlong left in the race. the 3 pulls up and then goes back to the outside but he is definatly affected. The 2 is able to come on and clip the 3 for second. I am ok i got the 6 home at 2-1. not great but i move on. Ok the inquiry sign comes up. i am thinking wow they might pull the 6 down even though he was easily 6 lengths better. I know they have to put him behind the 3 if they take him down and he easily finishes second if not for the infraction. Well holy fuckng hell they take down the 6 and put the 2 in first and 3 in second. Really? well i ended up hitting the 10-1 in third leg and 8 -1 in final leg and it would of paid 9000.00. my thing is this it was pretty obvious the 3 would of finish second. Why wouldnt they just switch the 6 and 3 and put the 3 in first.. What a horrible beat for me.

orioles
    orioles's Avatar Become A Pro!

If I understand correctly. The 6 bothered the 3. The 2 was 2nd. The six gets dqed to the place where the 3 finished. The 2 and the 3 move up one place. The 2 didn't bother anybody. Thus the 2 and the 3 move up one spot. the only way the 3 gets placed above the 2 is if the 3 bothered the 2. I feel for you dude. Tough beat.

Art Vandeleigh
    Art Vandeleigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

I can't think of anything that's happened to me that's even come close to that awful beat wtt. Back to back races that I had winners which were both taken down after inquiries, but nowhere near as significant as a huge pick-4, take a day or two off after that beat so you don't tilt too badly.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

you should've Tebowed..

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by orioles View Post
    If I understand correctly. The 6 bothered the 3. The 2 was 2nd. The six gets dqed to the place where the 3 finished. The 2 and the 3 move up one place. The 2 didn't bother anybody. Thus the 2 and the 3 move up one spot. the only way the 3 gets placed above the 2 is if the 3 bothered the 2. I feel for you dude. Tough beat.
    yeah i know they usually put up the next to the top. but without the interference the 3 easily finishes second. The interference is what made him go from either 1 or 2 to third place so i thought they actually might swap those two. When the infraction happen the 2 was easily 6-9 lengths behind the 3.