NY handicapper
    NY handicapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 486

Aquedect winter meet selections DAY 4

bankroll -41
    strike rate 37%

race 1
    well another week for aqueduct racing and a good card on tap for wednesday action in this first race i went with the 1 speight of hand whos eyers crush the rest of the field and he is also in excellent form i only wonder with the bug ortiz who already has 15 mounts this meet and seems to be very cold if this horse can win the two centenders i choose were the 4 economic swoon who is good at this distance and is also in great form and one of only 2 speed horses and last but not least a dead closer with the red hot Dominguez and also like the combo with engleheart at a price and also came in second to factus cactus who i liked on an earlier card
    my picks 1/4/5
    race 2
    now the 3 looks like a lock but i am not a big ortiz fan and he seems cold as of late this horse is making a big drop not in good form so i went with the other bug curatolo on the 6 little reya smaller drop improving beyers looking for an upset
    6/3
    race 3
    best race on the card with last yeard derby 3rd place finisher mucho man i went with the 4 gallant fields with another hot jckey in lezcano in good form coming off a layoff 2-1 at this distance first contender the buzzsaw of pletcher and johnny v good luck ever getting a price on this type of horse in good form as well not as good as the 4 but has a decent shot also the 1 mineswept who is in great from and has the bug curatolo and dropping out of stake company and last but not least i went for a pretty price as my last contender 2 more then a reason who raced against one of my number one picks frazil who already won at this meet so look for a rebound after that last race and he can be there
    race 4
    so for this race 2 horses cn go either way with being number 1 pick i went eith the 7 party of interest 2nd off a lay off and with solid on the mount its not exciting bit in great form may go wire to wire and the only contender i see is the dead closer 3 sweet zapper with lezcano coming off a layoff may not be ready and may need one prep before but i love this exacta combo
    my picks 7/3
    race 5
    this race i finally went with the pletcher johnny v buzzsaw 6 raconteur they gotta win once and a while and i like this spot with the horse being in good form and staying at the level his only challenger beat him last time the 8 news pending a speed horse with a hot jockey in dominguez watch for fireworks down the stretch
    my picks 6/8
    race 6 tough race lots of interesting horses finally went with the 6 tropical jetsetter in great form just missed last time at this level improving beyers first contender i like this first time starter with a hot jockey good trainer numbers and bullet workouts and dominguez has already shown this meet to be good on the turf with the 7 my sidney girl and last but not least the 2 truffles in ok form just like the beyers and the comeback at this class after coming in second last time out
    my picks 6/7/2
    race 7
    another pletcher horse man i think this guy has 1000 horses but another spot big drop from allowence alot of other horses are moving up from maiden i just think this horse may be all to good but if this was my chance at an all button take it 50/50 chance for a bomb
    my picks 4/all
    race 8
    i went with the 7 plead i feel if u have a hot jockey cash all the winners u can before he goes cold big drop ok form. i love the 9 in this spot as a contender at a price because of the great form good beyers the 8 marquet cat is a speed horse with another hot jockey and great form and good beyers for this race
    7/9/8 off turf 16/15
    race 9
    very tough claiming race i like the 5 tropin ok form looks good in this spot and a contender i like is the 3 giopi coming off a layoff with good beyers
    my picks 5/3

good luck to all on tomorrows card

singgooner
    singgooner's Avatar Become A Pro!

keep the faith mate - you're providing a great service

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Are you going to get the SHIFT key on your keyboard fixed?

zebra58
    zebra58's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

ny if you post aq everyday it would be better if you used the same thread, easier for your followers to find & track your score, good luck today