NY handicapper
    NY handicapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 486

Aquedect winter meet selections DAY 1

RACE 1
    My pick is the 1 horse Notell last 2 races at this distance and class 3-5 in the money at this distance and looks to be in good form with best beyers in the field . my other contenders are the 5 going green coming off a layoff dropping in class was 2 lengths ahead at the stretch but finished 3 by a neck. the 7 madame johar comes off a layoff running this class and distance last time out finished 3rd by 5 but made up two lenghs during the stretch only question mark is the added weight. the 11 is coming off a good race at this level and class coming out of the same race as the 1 horse made up alot of lengths to get third
    so my picks are 1/5/11/7
    RACE 2
    My pick is once again the rail horse one written in stone although a horse just claimed for 40,000 and dropped to 7.5k means the horse is not doing good in my opinion Also the change of surface and being shortened up should help him with 2 prior wins in 8 tries at this distance but i feel he has enough to win this race easily
    contenders are the 2 horse running tap i will play this horse solely for second and third in exotics with his last race at this distance he flattened out running 4th i feel this horse in order to win needs a little more distance
    and last we go to the outside in digger karakorum who has a win over the track and seems to be in good form should get a price at 8-1 morning line
    my picks are 1/10/2
    RACE 3
    my winner in this is the lone speed 7 horse wild party just missed last time out at this distance and class if this horse gets out and not pressed i can see him going wire to wire
    my contenders are the 3 horse Skorton which finished right wild party in the last race i expect another performance just like that one today and the 2 horse a first time starter still ours just had a good workout and the trainer has good numbers with sprints and debuting in maiden claimers
    so my picks are 7/3/2
    Race 4
    probably a prime play for me is the 3 areana elvira who is 3-3 at this distance with 2 wins
    only contender is the 1 tiz miz sue with higher beyers but at this but getting DQ last time at this distance i feel she may contend but the three will but her away easily
    my picks 3/1
    RACE 5
    i like the 8 midnight silver her with her last race a solid one at this distance with a little drop in class. the best contender would be the 12 cookram rock we will ahve to see how he likes the shorter distance he was 1 win in 3 trys at 1 1/16
    the 9 and 6 both are very slim contenders but are worth the bottom of tri tickets at best if this race comes off the turf then i would go with 16 speight of hand with his overdemanding beyers to crush this field
    my picks on turf 8/12 off turf 16
    race 6
    my pick is the 2 spa city lover with back to back wins at this distance and superior beyers to any contender
    only contender i see to this horse is bobity boo based strictly on his form but he has never done better then a third at this distance
    my picks 2/9
    race 7
    for me this was a hard race to pick a winner but i finally went with orsonian the 12 horse he won his last race on slop at 6 furlongs and has a chance at a price
    the contenders are many including premium wine the 5 horse coming off a good effort at parx and has the most wins over the track 3/6 on the entire card another horse that i like at the two hole on exactors is the 4 soda pop kid with improving beyers and good form is a good threat and last but not least a horse off a 3 year layoff anew could get a good price and be there although i think this is mainly a tune up race
    my picks 12/5/4/2
    race 8
    only one horse i like is the 3 unbridled command coming off a layoff with a good beyers and good race at a mile and sixteen she missed by half a length
    my picks 3

good luck to everybody on there first day at the meet and in the breeders cup

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

thanks for the analysis

singgooner
    singgooner's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow - if you do this for every Aqueduct card - you earn a million points from thankful followers.

I think you will have a cult following once Aqueduct moves onto their "unique" Inner Winter Track with mostly 6f and 1m races - that's where the money is !

NY handicapper
    NY handicapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 486

day one lost 35 dollars was so close on so many exactas should have just bet to win was 4-8 with my # 1 picks