errolgibbs
    errolgibbs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Once more into the breach

I apologize if I’ve placed this post in the wrong place.

1st some back ground. I’m a 71 year old man, retired who has followed the ponies off and on for years.

I polished my skills in my 30's getting my win percentage to a reliable 38% and have never been a winner. Not because I was unable to pick winners but because I was unable to emotionally with stand losing streaks. You see I could produce a flat bet profit on paper but was unable to put my money down when it counted.

Ya! I’ll get ragged on that.

So, now, why I’m posting.

I’ve decided to try one more time, probably the last time in my life. I have three methods I want to work up, again on paper first!

I need the PP’s, and the track odds from the 2nd flash thru to 1 or 2 minutes to post and the finish info. As most of my methods will be spot plays I’ll probably have 2or 3 selections a day.

I would like to do a thirty day run. I’ll follow every race at Golden Gate Fields or Bay Meadows. I want this work up to be complete and accurate.

I need to keep my expenses to a minimum. I could go to my local OTB (Santa Rosa CA) but would like a cheaper way if possible. It’s been nearly twenty years since my last serious fling with the ponies and the nature of wagering has changed so much that I’ve a lot of questions.

1. Is there an internet service that will let me watch each race, follow the minute by minute odds etc. etc.

2. Is the Daily Racing Form the only way to go.

So I need suggestion on how to do this and keep it as cheap as possible.

Thanks for putting up with my post.
    Vaya Con Dios
    Errol M. Gibbs

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

welcome!
    i think twinspires would be right up your alley. video and live odds as well as take your wagers.
    www.twinspires.com