Iwinwithsports
    Iwinwithsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Iwin's Horse Racing Winners

As many of you know, I am very good at Harness Racing.

I will be playing mainly harness.

I will be playing at 5dimes and will post amounts on plays so everyone can keep track.

I am a relatively small player and will be playing much smaller in the beginning of this thread then normal.

To handicap a race correctly, it takes at least 20-30 minutes, I watch re-plays, take notes...and much more.

I enjoy horse racing and have owned horses in the past...Hopefully we can all profit as usual.

Keep in mind, there are losing days/weeks/months but in the long run we should come out ahead.

When I have time I will post a little something about handicapping tips and some of why I like a horse or a certain bet.

Good Luck Everyone,
    I win

immy5150
    immy5150's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

would love to use some of your picks....postem here friend

Iwinwithsports

We are starting off small
    Looking at Monticello today:

Race 2) $2 Win Place #5 Big Z Fortune

2 back switched to a better trainer, last out got the 7 hole at montecello which is almost impossible to win from, came on late from far back, if this one gets away closer, could easily win..

Sorry for bad spelling and write up, I'm posting from phone...will post a tip later

Iwinwithsports

A good start to looking at a race is too check out speed, now I don't mean that by how fast the horse went..that means alot less than anything,

If there is lots of early speed and 1 closer, look for that closer to come on late, and vise versa

There is much much more to it and will keep posting advice here and there

marksinger
    marksinger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks Iwin.

Iwinwithsports

Suprised we won after that trip. Was 3 wide for half the race but we still won.

Best horse by far.

$2 WP 6.10 and 4.80

Total : + 6.90

Good Luck Everyone,
    Iwinwithsports

Iwinwithsports

I most likely will not have a play today so I will post up a handicapping tip:

This is one of the most imporant things, WATCH REPLAYS, I will say it once again, WATCH REPLAYS...

The comments in the racing form are not good enough...and alot of times they are just flat out wrong.

Also, look for bad lines...for example sometimes the chart will say he was 12 lengths back and then lost in a photo for 2nd.
    many times the horse will be 15-18 lengths back, giving you an advantage...you can only pick this out from replays.

I take notes on many races (have a horses to watch sheet) but a great place to watch a replay on an old race is twinspires (its free)

zebra58
    zebra58's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

nice win yesterday

Iwinwithsports

I am working on some Chester Downs for tomorrow:

Small races, stick to the plan, do not bet overboard...Chester Downs is a very difficult track...stay tuned will post shortly.
    Got a few other things to go over!

Expect another handicapping tip today: one that almost no-one knows unless you have been in the business

Iwinwithsports

Race 1: $2 to Win on #5 PARIS KENTUCKY - None of these have won a race, but this one seems to be better than the rest...take a look at early money on #8 MY ACHING BACK, his first start was sept. 13th and was scr. sick....all other races were qualifiers, trainer is Jim Campbell so you know he'll have em ready...lets see what happens in this tough race....If the 8 gets early money, he may be worth another look, especially out of the 8 hole (almost impossible here) as you start on a turn.

Race 2: nothing

Got to go over the others in the morning....Will let u know if I play anything!

Iwinwithsports

handicapping tip #3:

LASIX: 2nd time lasix is more important than 1st time lasix....alot of times the trainer needs to get the dosage right or the horse needs a race to realize its not bleeding anymore.

Good Luck Everyone,
    Iwinwithsports

marksinger
    marksinger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice one iwin!!!! Came out 5-8 Exacta!!! $16.40.
    8 horse went off at 8-1.
    Hope you post your picks more often. Mark from Philly
    Do you post on other forums as well?

Iwinwithsports

Thanks, u may want to keep an eye On my aching back next time out.

Ill keep posting, just stay in control....don't bet bigger after a few wins...it's not worth ur money.

Good Luck Guys
    Iwinwithsports

Iwinwithsports

I will be posting again, sorry about stopping for a little over a month.

Had some family issues to take care of along with college.

I made a twitter where I will be posting plays also...sometimes I have late info depending on the odds.

@iwinwithsports

Will be looking at Monticello this week.

Lets get a few more winners!

Iwinwithsports

Lets have some fun over at Monticello Monday Dec. 26th

Sorry for the lack of posting.

These are not final and my opinion may change depending on odds and my 2nd and 3rd looks at these races. Will try to keep you updated on twitter

Race 1) Win bet on #1 - Late Bloomer
    Race 2) Win Place Bets on #2 Mamas Boo Bear (Trifecta and Exacta Box of 2,4,7)
    Race 3) Win Bet on #3
    Race 4) Tri and Exacta Box of 1,3,5

Pick 3's and Doubles
    Race 1) 1
    Race 2) 2,4,7
    Race 3) 3
    Race 4) 1,3,5

Again this info is not final and my bets my change but this is the start to the card..I have only spent a few hours on these 4 races..they need more work and others do also.

Hopefully you guys can make some money tomorrow...enjoy your day off (most ppl) and have some fun!

Iwinwithsports

Race 5) #5 Pascal's Wager Win Place Show (10-1) morning line

Tough Race, You will be lucky to get 10-1 on this one, coming back for his 2nd start after a qualifier should be tighter.

3 races back he was scratched lame and looked like he was fading before that. They spent the money to bring him back and picks up Bruce Adrich Jr. (it costs 3-6 thousand / month to maintain a horse) -- You could win every week at Monticello and lose money with your trainer/vet and all other horse costs.

Hopefully you all have a wonderful day and had a great holiday. Enjoy the day with family and friends and of course have some fun at the track!

joeyp1222
    joeyp1222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Good luck today i will be at pocono downs today in the 12 oclock holdem tourney and then doing the santa anita card when i get done

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

No PP sheet but ill go with:

R1-winsmith jen: horse just likes to win....a lot.
    R2- chrome finish....coming off that last race vs a scarborough invader? ill go with the Chrome.
    R4- 3/4 exacta box
    R5- 1/7 exacta box
    R6- 2/3/5 exacta box
    R11- 5/2/4 exacta and tri box
    R12- 2/4 exacta box

bol

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

good luck today JoeyP!!!

Iwinwithsports

Did not too to great today, did not have enough time to spend...I put 4.5 hours of work into that but still did not feel confident enough to go big...had some fun today....have not capped in a while so that was a refresher...will be doing the meadowlands when they come back, (my bread and butter)

joeyp1222
    joeyp1222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

well i had fun at pocono downs out of 136 players i got down to 16 and bubbled lol at least i caught the factor exacta before i left lol for a little profit

Quote Originally Posted by joeyp1222 View Post
    Good luck today i will be at pocono downs today in the 12 oclock holdem tourney and then doing the santa anita card when i get done