mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Very Noob question: Racing live on internet

I would like to wager small at a book that has lots of horse racing selections. I am doing this for enjoyment only. Are there sites out there that live video simulcast races everyday?

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Yes twinspires, drf bets and many other horse racing books have free live video simulcasts for just about every track imaginable.

It is great stuff if you are just in for enjoyment, races running pretty much non stop.
    Last edited by Poppa Catfish; 09-16-11 at 12:23 PM.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by Poppa Catfish View Post
    Yes twinspires, drf bets and many other horse racing books have free live video simulcasts for just about every track imaginable.

It is great stuff if you are just in for enjoyment, races running pretty much non stop.
    thanks....I just want to plunk some down and enjoy

thanks

dumbmoney
    dumbmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 292

There are a ton of racing sites ans they are legal, and easy to fund. Most sites will give you a good sign up bonus. Twinspires is good, because their interface is good, $100 sign up bonus, they cary just about every track, have reliable video, and free past performances for the tracks you wager at. The only down side to them is their rebates are really bad. If its small amounts I'd probably start with them, as rebates won't be that important.. If you start doing more volume and taking it more serious. I'd look to sites that have better rebates like (idabet,com or horseplayersbet.com)