blg123
    blg123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 929

Yep I did so bad last night it is not funny... I cannot pick this many games in baskets.... I thought this would be contest of skill but it has turned into all out pickathon whoever gets the most picks in per team will probably have the highest units.

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

It sucks I know. I put a poll up and odds were overwhelmingly in favor of starting over with max picks but it was completely ignored. I have a feeling they will do this again but with max picks. This is really not fun anymore.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

In one positive I can see is that familiarity with these teams will be greater than normal come Feb and March. This can pay dividents in the long term at the betting windows. This contest may boil down to finding a system that will prduce short term prodits and maxing out the plays. The focus isn't about handicapping Stony Creeks team but which way the line moved.

picantel

If they think it is bad now wait until the last week when people will literally be playing every single game with every single total and side. I know I will be doing it and if that means 200 plays in one night then so be it.

The whole point of the contest was team involvement. The moment they put in no max plays they took the team play out of it. There is no way we can discuss a few games when others are playing 100 a night.

picantel

Letting everyone know that friday(tomorrow) starting at 6:15 I will be playing every single game side and total that you guys do not pick. Even though Nicky is slowing down a little in win % we are getting farther back simply because of his mass playing- something like 28+ games yesterday alone from him. Next contest we can actually do team play instead of this farce that is going on but for now it is all or nothing. If you guys like any games either post em in the contest section or post the game in here and I will not touch it.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO

Picantel you have my blessing in this mission. I'll get my total picks up to 20 using the nfl, I'll be off tracking it all day tomorrow. GL

picantel

Started strong and fell late. If there are any games you like tomorrow let me know and I will stay away.

picantel

I am getting pounded so I throw in the white flag. I will be making 5 picks a day and that is it.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by picantel View Post
    I am getting pounded so I throw in the white flag. I will be making 5 picks a day and that is it.
    Nothing ventured, nothing gained. No harm in trying.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO

I have the twenty required picks resulting in a 10 win 10 loss record. If I feel strongly about a play I will post it. My interests at this time fall elsewhere. No volume picks here. Its not going to help the standings because I would be mostly guessing.

First 123