robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Idabet

Seems like a solid operation. Have all the track except Churchill owner track. Got $100 after you bet $100 using promo PA100. You don't have to deposit $100, rather bet $100, sans show bets. WTTF made me interested in them.

dogkatcher
    dogkatcher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23753

No Calif. as usual. This state is so
    screwed up when it comes to racing,
    no not only racing, the whole enchilada.

BuckeyeT
    BuckeyeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Besides TwinSpires and Xpressbet this place is my 3rd fav ADW to play at.

They give you nice little perks but they do try to ram there home tracks there in Idaho down your throat a bit too much.

All in all a good and safe place to wager at.

robmpink
    Update your status

a lot of good promos.

robmpink
    Update your status

This place has a referral bonus where both the player and the person who referred you both get $50 once the player plays another $200 after your original bonus. They put it in yesterday about 4 minutes before post of Race 2 at Saratoga. Good timing.

I hit the p4 for 50 cents. It paid about $333.

08/08/2011 13:28:51 Refer a Friend $50.00 Account adjustment
    08/08/2011 13:33:34 Saratoga 2 $0.50 5/5,6/1,6/3,4,5 $6.00 Pick 4 $331.50 W

dumbmoney
    dumbmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 292

This site is on my list of sites to try. I've been trying a bunch of us based sites to get their initial bonus, and see which ones really have the best rebates. I wish I started sooner. I've wagered over 30k this year at twinspires and got back hardly any bonus (less than 100), because I didn't shop around enough. The sites I'm using now I'm averaging over 5% back. That's more than $1500 in rebates I should have collected this year if I was smarter about maximizing my rebates. Aside from their initial bonus how are their rebates at idabet. Their site just says they have a good program but doesn't give any details. Can you tell me about how much % rebate you've been averaging back on your bets, and what your mix of bets are exoctics vs WPS.

josicoyote
    josicoyote's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like it. It is very user friendly. When I first joined I wagered $100, then received $100. Then after that I had wagered $300 and received $75. I came out $300 plus after all that was done. They give small rewards here and there to but when you first open the account is when you get the biggest bonuses. They are very responsive to questions too.

dumbmoney

I do plan on trying idabet. If you guys are interested in a site with good rebates not just initial bonus, I would recommend horseplayersbet.com. Like I said I've been shopping around and they fit me the best, and are great if you play a lot of exotcis. Not a great initial bonus ($40 after first $80 wagered), but their daily rebates are the best if you play exotics. I've been averaging about 6% back from them, which makes a big difference. Rebates are much better on exotic bets, They give 9% on trifectas at NYRA tracks like Saratoga. And 10% on tris at tracks like delaware and charlestown. I play alot of tris so that adds up. Drawbacks are that they pay considerably less on WPS like 3-4% on Delaware, charlestown and only .5% on NYRA tracks, but still not bad, don't have good rebates on many California tracks and MAGNA tracks, but I don't play those that much anyway, and don't cary the CDI tracks (Churchill, Calder, Arlington) but they have almost all others. Another good one I found is dayatthetrack.com that has a great 200 on 200 initial bonus and then are giving me 5% rebate on all bets (although its not posted anywhere on their site). The only problem with that site though is they are very limited with the tracks they offer. If you like playing the smaller tracks and don't play a lot of exotics that may be a good one to consider. Just passing on what I found by trying out different sites.

Since I started maximizing my rebates/bonuses it has actually made the difference of me winning now instead of losing before.

marksinger
    marksinger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Idabet is very good and user friendly.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by dumbmoney View Post
    This site is on my list of sites to try. I've been trying a bunch of us based sites to get their initial bonus, and see which ones really have the best rebates. I wish I started sooner. I've wagered over 30k this year at twinspires and got back hardly any bonus (less than 100), because I didn't shop around enough. The sites I'm using now I'm averaging over 5% back. That's more than $1500 in rebates I should have collected this year if I was smarter about maximizing my rebates. Aside from their initial bonus how are their rebates at idabet. Their site just says they have a good program but doesn't give any details. Can you tell me about how much % rebate you've been averaging back on your bets, and what your mix of bets are exoctics vs WPS.
    It varies each day. I rarely bet W/P/S usually exacta, tri's and P4's. I played about $960 yesterday and got back $78 today.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by josicoyote View Post
    I like it. It is very user friendly. When I first joined I wagered $100, then received $100. Then after that I had wagered $300 and received $75. I came out $300 plus after all that was done. They give small rewards here and there to but when you first open the account is when you get the biggest bonuses. They are very responsive to questions too.
    So you got both the $100 and also $75?

dumbmoney

Thanks for the response.

Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points
    Brewers in 7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1303

Idabet is the way to go for me, Lots of tracks and great rebates.. I also got the $50 for a friend referral, thanks Robmpink! If you wouldve bet that 960 at Twinspires you wouldve got 2000 points.. you need 10,000 just to get $10... cant beat Idabet

robmpink
    Update your status

Thanks brewers! I'm aiming for the platinum club or the bump up. I will def reach the 3k in action and am curious how much more rewards ill get.

Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points

im in the idagold and i think i got a extra 2% but im not sure since it varies on what type of bets you make..

stackitt
    stackitt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why idabet does not work for boise, idaho??

This is the only way to see les bois park however, at least for us here in idaho and ada county we are unable to start an account i was just wanting to know if anyone knows why none of the zip codes from ada or canyon counties will be able to start account or even view anything from idabet?

Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points

Its probably a law that if you live within a certain distance from a track you cant open a account.. I cant use Xpressbet because i live too close to tracks in PA.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Brewers in 7 View Post
    im in the idagold and i think i got a extra 2% but im not sure since it varies on what type of bets you make..
    I will be in there next month as I got the 3k in last night. Do they give other cash bonuses with the gold club? I got lucky yesterday on my last round of bets and hit the saratoga late p4. I played it for 50 cents and had it 6 1/2 times. The most expensive ticket was 36 with coverage and the least, 2 or 3. I got back about 620ish, which put me back in the game.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

I would consider joining if I could. Since I live in California I"m denied that opportunity. O well.

roger11
    roger11's Avatar Become A Pro!

sucks i cant join either. i live at California. hope they allow California.

stackitt
    stackitt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh well i guess thanks anyways!

robmpink
    Update your status

bump

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10474

they dont allow nevda either