thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1628

7/6 Race of Day Colonial r6 4:05pst win 2pts

Daily Racing Form's Tournament league is off and running for July. The Race of the day is at Colonial Downs Race 6 Post 4:05. I'm seeking various views on this event. Pick a horse and give a reason why. If it wins you will receive two points. Past performances and a video analysis {not yet on site as of this moment** are available via the link below. First five winning posts only. http://www.drf.com/#rod

dogkatcher
    dogkatcher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23693

Let's try Virginia Cavalier. Has a tendency to lose ground early, so the slower
    pace of a route may be to his liking. Has never run to be claimed as yet and many
    of these have. Also he's a grey/roan which we all learned from Str in his great posts here, that their hooves are possibly better suited for grass racing. 12-1ML worth a shot.

Good Luck All.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

I don't know looks like the Sheppard horse is going to be tough in here but no value so I'm hoping the lack of early speed brings that one a tough trip from the rail.I put the 6-Wingo Star in my watch list after the race 2 back on the Preakness undercard.Thought he ran a really strong race to get nosed by a heavy favorite.So I'll go with that one and I think I will get more than the 5-1 ML.

6-Wingo Star

robdel
    robdel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4374

Agree that it will be tough to get by the #1 but I am going to try and put some $$$ on #2, Cherokee Speed. M/L 6-1 and may go up by post time. Have not had a lot of luck at Colonial this meet and seems you can throw out the pp's at times with the bombs that hit the winner's circle.

#2 Cherokee Speed