madmaxx
    madmaxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

There is NO WAY that Amazombie loses today

Even with that retard on him, he can't get DQ'ed twice in a row. He will toy with these.

foryourhandicap
    foryourhandicap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1381

LOL... I just came in to say he did get DQ'ed against lesser...

madmaxx

How was that 'lesser?' Cause Smiling Tiger wasn't in there? and theres no reason that should have been a DQ. The hole closed and he was much the best. It was probably the worst DQ I've ever seen.

TonyP
    Update your status
    TonyP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

ambazombie barely held on to 3rd

TonyP
    Update your status
    TonyP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

smiling tiger romps

foryourhandicap

Quote Originally Posted by madmaxx View Post
    How was that 'lesser?' Cause Smiling Tiger wasn't in there? and theres no reason that should have been a DQ. The hole closed and he was much the best. It was probably the worst DQ I've ever seen.
    Yes. Smiling Tiger not being in that race made this one much tougher... and then adding Color of Courage who was a beast his two races back from the layoff.

madmaxx

well lets evaluate. M One Rifle is as fast as Smiling Tiger, at least from the gate and Chantal is tugging the horse until the quarter pole only to get passed by the field. Did she do it purposely cause Mike made her get an abortion? I would hope not. Regardless Zombie didn't fire but Smiling Tiger should have got a lot more pressure from Rifle and I think Chantal made the ride personal.

madmaxx

Quote Originally Posted by foryourhandicap View Post
    Yes. Smiling Tiger not being in that race made this one much tougher... and then adding Color of Courage who was a beast his two races back from the layoff.
    Color of Courage ran against horses who were prepping. Smiling Tiger romped and no one would have caught him (maybe) but when a horse gets a lead like that in a G1 Sprint how often is he gonna lose it?

foryourhandicap

Color of Courage also didn't break at all either of those races and still crushed and put up strong beyer figures. Wouldn't be out of the question that with a better break, and it being 3rd off the layoff it run a big race. But yes, Smiling Tiger couldn't have asked for a better trip, and Amazombie didn't have its burst at the end.