singgooner
    singgooner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Frankel-stein - 11 wins from 11 and wins by 11 lengths - any doubters out there - have it !

This is the best horse in the world - will beat Sea Bird's all time rating by end of the year.

Enjoy will Frankel is still racing - you will never ever see equine perfection like this again !

PERIOD !

singgooner

Watch and REALISE you are watching TRUE GREATNESS

Poor quality - but will find a much better video of the race later

Frankel - Royal Ascot - 19/6/2012 - Race 1 - Queen Anne Stakes - 1 mile
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agM-AMeDCh4

1 word - AWESOME !

truebluebear
    truebluebear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38353

Glorious Goodwood AGAIN !!! hahaha last year I was really looking forward to the "Duel on the Downs " as Frankie Baby prepared to take on Canford Cliffs , well history shows what happened that day and our Frankie has gone from strength to strength and this years Sussex Stakes is at his mercy albeit at an unbackable 1/20 price !!!!!!! this will probably be Frankel's third last racecourse appearance (Juddmonte at York up next ) so I'll be settling down with a nice chilled Miller in hand to watch the big fella saunter to yet another Group 1 win !!! Enjoy guys , good luck !!!!!!!!

JakeLc
    JakeLc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

if anyone is around reading this its a little over 30 mins till post

TonyP
    Update your status
    TonyP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

he has a turn of foot you dont see and is truly the best race horse in the world at his time

singgooner

Frankel 12 for 12 - but this race was really an exercise canter as he scared all the 1 milers away.

Next stop - York Ebor Meeting Mid-August and a real test - 1m2f Group 1 against the best in Europe.

Cannot wait !

Just hope connections do the honourable thing and after Ascot Champions Day - allow Bobby Frankel to be
    honoured at Santa Anita and let Frankel run in the Breeders Cup - BC Mile - he would walk it - BC Classic
    would make him immortal !

truebluebear

Cheers to Frankie and all his followers !!!!! - yup he has scared off the opposition but this guy is what Horse racing is all about no ??? - Seen all the champions from all corners of the globe in my 50 odd years and Frankel deserves his place at the Top Table !!!! It seems to come easier and easier with every run and a symptom of taking things for granted is to dismiss the opposition BUT it should be remembered this was another Group 1 and he made the others look pedestrian including the Godolphin entry !!! -The Juddmonte will be #13 I'm pretty sure (more we see him the more likely it looks like 10 furlongs will suit)and his Grand Finale wherever it occurs will be a day of mixed emotions as he hacks up AGAIN !!! only for the realization to sink in "We may never see his like again " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha good luck punters time for another wee chilled Miller !!!!!!

singgooner

QIPCO Sussex Stakes - £180,00 - 1mile - Group 1

Frankel-STEIN 1st - everyone else nowhere - Believe it - Believe it - this is the best horse you will ever see !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmywloNuYyU

singgooner

Looks like we just have 3 more races to see this great horse now

Mid-August York-Ebor Meeting - Juddmonte International - 1m2f110y

Mid-Sept Longchamp - Prix du Moulin de Longchamp - 1m

October Ascot - Champions Day

Hopefully, they will then honour Bobby Frankel at Santa Anita in November

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Trying to find a replay of this race, and nothing on Twinspires.....

truebluebear

BG !!! you will find a vid of Sussex Stakes and other Frankel races here bro GL !!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmywloNuYyU
    Hope he goes for Prix du Moulin (Sept 16th >>> My Birthday lol )!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by truebluebear; 08-02-12 at 03:49 AM.

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Thanks TrueBlue!!z

Although, that is pretty much the same race that I pictured in my head...lol.

Would love to see Frankel come overseas for the Breeders!!!!!!!!!!

truebluebear

Today we find out if Frankie baby can stay 10 furlongs at York in the Juddmonte International ??? - I had initial concerns about Frankel staying further than a mile but Ive got to say having witnessed his performances this season (particularly in the Queen Anne ) it should definitely be within his compass !!! I'm a superstitious type so I'll relax more once the great man has added to his tally of 12 straight wins and he can kick on for # 14 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Assuming Frankel stays the 10 then it is a formality today again and again his odds are a prohibitive 1/7 going to post -- I see Hills are laying odds on his winning distance and they are as follows
    Frankel Winning Distance
    By 5 lengths or more EVS - By 7 lengths or more 2/1 - By 10 lengths or more 4/1
    Personally I just want to see the big fella stroll home with his record intact while I sup on another wee chilled Miller in anticipation !!!!! - Good luck Troops , as always sit back and ENJOY this pup in full stride !!

truebluebear

Guess we got our answer huh ?? 7 lengths an never a moments danger , seems the further he goes the better he goes , Ran out of superlatives for Frankie quite some time back but like all of the UK racing public I truly luv this big guy , cant ever remember getting such a kick out of watching a horse win and NOT having bet it !!!!!!! He was , is and always will be AMAZING !!! Thank You Frankie !! GL Punters (time for another wee Miller )

MrExacta
    MrExacta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Vid

Arletta
    Arletta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Track record?

DublinMeUp
    DublinMeUp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

Quote Originally Posted by Arletta View Post
    Track record?
    13 - 0, or do you mean the time?

truebluebear

No time was 1 second outside track record BUT given that Frankel has never really been asked a serious question his timings are not bound to be clock destroying !!!!!!!!!!! He has so much in hand that he has never seen a whip or been involved in a true "Fight" in his races , its this effortless ease with which he gets very good horses off the Bridle very early in races then saunters away from them that impresses me most , Dont want to see him given hard race to shave a few nicks off of any course records - 1 record he did break today was the WORLD RECORD for consecutive Group 1 wins (previously at 8 and held by Rock of Gibralter ) The Bold Frankie set the new WR at 9 straight Group 1's and counting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thnx for input men !! GL Troops !!!!
    Last edited by truebluebear; 08-22-12 at 02:46 PM.

singgooner

Frankel - OMG - if this horse was human - we would be witnessing the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ ! This horse is the best ever to walk this planet - tries a new longer distance - 1m2f = 10f and pulverizes the best European horses at this distance. Best horse I have ever, ever seen and anyone in the history of mankind has seen - Watch and believe - here's Frankel-stein in action ! link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUYXXRrKOBw

TonyP
    Update your status
    TonyP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

I wonder if Frankel has the same defect as Secretariat

Arletta
    Arletta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by TonyP View Post
    I wonder if Frankel has the same defect as Secretariat
    Interesting point. I never considered that.

DublinMeUp
    DublinMeUp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

Apparently its more to do with his length of stride.. he simply covers a much greater distance than any of his competitors in the same number of steps

truebluebear

Like all good things in life all good things must come to an end , today the GREAT and MIGHTY FRANKEL is to run his last race , The Champion Stakes (Apt ) at Ascot will surely be win #14 from 14 runs and extend his own WORLD RECORD of 9 consecutive Group 1 victories to 10 , Sorry for repeating myself but Im a 55 year old Scotsman who has been punting Horses since I was 14 and Frankie is the best bar none I have ever seen grace any World racecourse , that of course is my own humble opinion only but I have seen many many true Champions and the big man is up there and beyond em all , You can get 2/7 in places this morning about Frankie which in context of his starting prices all season suggests he may have his toughest task to date BUT who in their right mind can oppose this GOD of the Turf , Lets Go Frankie baby , 1 more for the Road !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

Soft ground (heavy in places) is the only thing that can stop him ... but I hope and pray he runs away from them. I agree, best horse I have ever seen .. by a long, long way.

truebluebear

And that my friends is that !!!!!! 14 from 14 (10 straight group 1's ) and the LEGEND that is FRANKEL will now retire to stud and I am delighted he has remained unbeaten , indeed unchallenged in his career , Thanks to all you guys for input into this thread , I truly believe we have witnessed the GREATEST RACEHORSE of all time , we will never see his like again because as the commentator said in the winners' enclosure "How do yo improve on PERFECTION " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Frankie !!!!!!!!!!!!!

First 12