davidchong
    davidchong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    dave do you have a tvg or twinspires account? theyll never limit you and is 100% legal and safe.

Impossible from here, those site are only for USA residents...
    I will like to have an account there...

megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3740

Maybe we can work out something beneficial?

No way to pm you but you can pm me if you are able.My horse racing software allows me complete access to their past performance data files every day for every USA track for an extremely reasonable fee(cost prohibitive for BRIS data file clients).Please advise if you would be interested in working out something
    Quote Originally Posted by davidchong View Post
    Impossible from here, those site are only for USA residents...
    I will like to have an account there...

davidchong
    davidchong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

Quote Originally Posted by megamillionslose View Post
    No way to pm you but you can pm me if you are able.My horse racing software allows me complete access to their past performance data files every day for every USA track for an extremely reasonable fee(cost prohibitive for BRIS data file clients).Please advise if you would be interested in working out something
    Thanks Mega, but i have access to all racing programs for free, i use the DRF Program to confirm what i got from my main racing program, with this two source i am happy.

I only post pick on big races so i dont care how many people watch it, its a big pool race. The odds will not change.
    Just for contribute with posters and readers of this site.

If you like a opinion on any race / any track just pm or drop a post, i will glad to reply you.

First 123