singgooner
    singgooner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Royal Ascot next week - free cards/form

Lads,

Hi from jolly old England !

It's Royal Ascot next week - 5 days of the best quality horse racing in Europe - you will find before the Arc Weekend in Paris in October.

I think TVG and HRTV are broadcasting the races live - so do you guys want me to put up the form and cards for the 5 days of Royal Ascot - so you can follow the best meeting in Europe before the Arc weekend.

Any positive feedback and I will upload the cards/form in pdf format early next week.

I do not want to waste people's time - so asking now

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

That would be great thanx.I saw that Rosario and Mike Smith are coming over there to ride.Should be interesting.

singgooner

Mike Smith interviewed by attheraces (one of our UK racing channels - known for being as cheap as they come - they do not like spending money on anything !)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXMybCEAAvk

mikemca
    Update Status

Thats cool we have quite a few American interests over there for the meet

Todd Pletcher has Bridgetown entered in the Kings Stand and Wesley Ward has Holiday For Kitten w/Rosario up.

Pletcher also has More Than Real in the Coronation

Wesley Ward has 5 horses but 4 of them are cross entered in 2 races

Goldikova vs Canford Cliffs to open the meet as the first race.

The list of world class horses is large throughout the meet

singgooner

Hope to upload for free Royal Ascot Day 1 card later on today - check back later.

So, you can have a decent opinion tomorrow when it is live on TVG & HRTV.

mikemca
    Update Status

In the first race with Goldikova and Canford Cliffs being around even money might take a stab with Cape Blanco .He has been running at 1 1/4 mile and 1 1/2 mile for a while so maybe the cutback to a mile will work wonders.

Race 2 Sole Power would be a steal at 7-1 but with the ground now Soft maybe Swiss Diva at 16-1.

Race 3 Frankel probably wins easy don't know if its a good race to bet.Maybe Wootton Bassett at 15-1

singgooner

Hi,

If you have never seen The Royal Ascot meeting - you have to tune in tomorrow or record the action from TVG or HRTV.

This year it is the most international meeting with horses from france, hungary, japan, america and australia racing on the 300 year old racetrack !

Race 1 - goldikova v canford cliffs would set any english racing fan's pulse racing

but Race 3 - it is the mighty Frankel - if you have not seen his English 2,000 Guineas win (England's 1st classic of the season) - click on this youtube link and yes, believe your eyes - you did witness greatness !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CiWrf9zR-M

OK, the TIMEFORM card for Royal Ascot day 1 is too big to attach - it is not like DRF or Equbase - we like essays on our horses and then form our own opinion. But you can download it from here: -

http://www.timeform.com/images/freecards/freecard.pdf

Happy punting !

mikemca
    Update Status

Yeah did watch Frankel in the 2000 guineas.Looks unbeatable at a mile .Maybe if they ever stretch him out further I will try to beat him.

singgooner

If you are looking for Royal Ascot Day 1 Form in American style - please upload my attachment - Royal Ascot Day 1 Form - Equibase style
    Attached Images