thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

6/8 Belmont 7 4:12 est Race of Day

Eight go six on grass in the drf race of the day. Pick the winner and give reason as to why and receive two points as a reward. First five winning posts only. Video analysis and past performances available at the link http://www.drf.com/#rod

dogkatcher
    dogkatcher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23765

This race seems to come up a little short on sprint speed, so the duel should be between Rose Catherine and Wild About Marie. Going to go with the class, speed and top jock.....Rose Catherine!
    Points Awarded:

thezbar gave dogkatcher 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

robdel
    robdel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4374

I will take the other side with #6, Wild About Marie with Maragh onboard and at a decent price of 4/1. She might really like this 6f distance on the turf at Belmont.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

I'll go with Becky's Exchange for scoring purposes as trainer R Barbara has been lighting it up so far and his numbers with Lezcano are excellent at 40%.He also does well turning horses back.Last race was very impressive after running sprint type splits in a mile race just got nailed at the wire by 2 good horses in La Cloche and Blue Angel only beat 3/4 of a length.The 2 that beat her came off the pace so had the best of it.Becky's Exchange at 5-1 for me but close call with Sea Road at 8-1.

From a betting standpoint I'll box Sea Road,Becky's Exchange,and Rose Catherine in a Exacta.

TonyP
    Update your status
    TonyP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

Ill take the 2 wiht c valequez always gives this horse a good ride, the horse has won at the distance and belmont several times, comes in 2nd off bench, interesting horse the 5 cutting back will pick up anyhting that quits and should be closing in this.

BBROBOZO
    BBROBOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Yes,yes,yes .

Quote Originally Posted by TonyP View Post
    Ill take the 2 wiht c valequez always gives this horse a good ride, the horse has won at the distance and belmont several times, comes in 2nd off bench, interesting horse the 5 cutting back will pick up anyhting that quits and should be closing in this.

I got the #2 ..... bet it early this morning .... All Gods children got the #2 .
    My reason is this ..... I've bet this horse before .... if I think the horse as a shot I'll always back him the next time out .... I don't jump off unless I'm pushed off .
    Exacta box = 2-6
    Last edited by BBROBOZO; 06-08-11 at 12:42 PM.

zebra58
    zebra58's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

got the #4 marvel comic 8/1 going w/key race angles needed last when ran against gitchee goomie who in early april got the best of emburs song who came back to win back to back grade 3's, i've already caught 3 price runners on the board w/emburs song runlines

boxing 4/8 exacta

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO

Woof Woof I didn't cap the race last night like a lazy dog I can be at times. Always a sucker for lone speed I allowed The Dogkatcher to tout me. I used the 8 in a league bet. Two bucks to win.

BBROBOZO
    BBROBOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

The #6 is scratched

Quote Originally Posted by BBROBOZO View Post
    I got the #2 ..... bet it early this morning .... All Gods children got the #2 .
    My reason is this ..... I've bet this horse before .... if I think the horse as a shot I'll always back him the next time out .... I don't jump off unless I'm pushed off .
    Exacta box = 2-6
    I'll not be playing an exacta box .... just win , baby !!

TonyP
    Update your status

rose catherine is bet down isnt she a saturday night live character

TonyP
    Update your status

all

TonyP
    Update your status

well the heavy chalk beats me

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO

Rose Catherine wins at 4/5. Thanks to all those who participated.

zebra58
    zebra58's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

going to keep watching my #4 marvel comic, i was more confident after watching the 5th @bel yesterday wild news who m comic beat to get her maiden win crushed a field by 8 in 1.08 going 6 on the dirt, don't mean much but i think marvel comic will be a halfway decent runner soon