AbeFroman
    AbeFroman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 731

Praire Mile

Anyone get a chance to watch this? Had a hot tip on the 5 and played more than my usual amount. Horse is a closer and in great position after a great trip thus far to run down the pack when suddenly one of the horses on the rail breaks down and forces the 5 to check and move outside, lose ground, and finish third. Glad everyone is okay and hate to see any horses spill but man is that a tough beat.

MrExacta
    MrExacta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

I just watched the race replay....I wonder if all the jocks were ok, looks like that 8 horse broke the left front leg causing the pile up.

I looked for any news about it but couldn't find any, maybe too early.

MrExacta -`
    Points Awarded:

zebra58 gave MrExacta 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mikeyg
    mikeyg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bad break, i think you are right. He looked like he had a ton of horse

AbeFroman
    AbeFroman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 731

Quote Originally Posted by MrExacta View Post
    I just watched the race replay....I wonder if all the jocks were ok, looks like that 8 horse broke the left front leg causing the pile up.

I looked for any news about it but couldn't find any, maybe too early.

MrExacta -`
    The track announcer said all four got up and walked to the ambulance before I closed the feed, so it appears they were okay from that standpoint. I'm sure there was some other issues but none that limited mobility.

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

Was out there last night at PRM ,really Horrific Accident.I know in racing they like to call them spills but they are accidents.All the riders did get up which was amazing and walked back to the room and they all got a huge round of applause.I talked to one of the Local Pros and said Mena was shakin up the most but other than that there was no info either checked a lot of websites saw no info maybe Jill at Churchill may say something Mena is Scheduled to ride at CD.

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

Found info it is now on drf Mena has bruised ribs doubt he will ride at cd today will see the other riders seem to be find and only one horse was lost.That is amazing after seeing what happened.