TonyP
    Update your status
    TonyP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

Race of day 6/4 Hol race 8

Pick the winner of this race and give a brief or longer reason why you like it. Two point reward {Standard limits apply - first five winning posts only.** From Thezbar
    Past performances and video analysis available through the link below. http://www.drf.com/

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Surfs up and So will #1 T.C. Be as they turn for home. His race on this track last year was monster. Don't see the Chalk losing here.

TonyP
    Update your status

WIll have to go with #7 Setsuko, beat the fave last out, been working good for this, dont want to take the short price on the #1 who's one of 2 losses came at this track,distance and hard to win on front end at hol.

foryourhandicap
    foryourhandicap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1381

I think Aggie Engineer and Setsuko have a shot at beating the fav, but my pick is the favorite #1 Twirling Candy because, while his head isn't exactly right, they don't get much more talented.
    Points Awarded:

thezbar gave foryourhandicap 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

zebra58
    zebra58's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

yep also 1st race without the the blinkers today think the bumping caused the keyed up problems in the last, i'm using the #5 also
    Last edited by zebra58; 06-04-11 at 02:18 PM.

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4536

Gonna try to beat the fav again today. I'm gonna go with another long shot: no. 6 Soul Candy, ML 12-1. With his closing kick and his record at this distance and at Hollywood Park and with the top jock on him are my reasons for choosing him. GL everyone.

josicoyote
    josicoyote's Avatar Become A Pro!

#4 Aggie Emgineer, good pace number, good late kick number for a 9.0 furlong race. also good speed rating and overall time rating.

TonyP
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by mrginandtonic View Post
    Gonna try to beat the fav again today. I'm gonna go with another long shot: no. 6 Soul Candy, ML 12-1. With his closing kick and his record at this distance and at Hollywood Park and with the top jock on him are my reasons for choosing him. GL everyone.

I quit playing cal and am tempted to make a wager today and use your 6 with setsuko on top over a few then all for tri.

mrginandtonic

Quote Originally Posted by TonyP View Post
    I quit playing cal and am tempted to make a wager today and use your 6 with setsuko on top over a few then all for tri.
    Why not, im gonna do the same too. it's been a crazy day so far, proly another carry over for 2moro.

mrginandtonic

Wow, the 1 is 1/9.....

mrginandtonic

Quote Originally Posted by foryourhandicap View Post
    Not right in the head, but as I said, too much the best. Alive on my pick 4: http://foryourhandicapping.blogspot....k-6042011.html
    wonder if you did an exacta box on Race 6?? I had Amelia Rose as a single on my pick 4 (too greedy i guess). The $2 exacta box on 5/8 paid $817.......crazy sh*t!! nice pick.

foryourhandicap
    foryourhandicap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1381

Lets just say I had a pretty good day