thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1592

6/3 Race of day Belmont #6 post 12:40est

Pick the winner of this race and give a brief or longer reason why you like it. Two point reward {Standard limits apply - first five winning posts only.**
    Past performances and video analysis available through the link below. http://www.drf.com/#rod

josicoyote
    josicoyote's Avatar Become A Pro!

Belmont R6 - #1 - Wet One - has a Good Time rating compared to others, good late speed being it's a 8.5 furlong race,

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4332

Gonna try to beat the favorite again. My pick will be: NO: 7- Proenza, ML 6-1 with Alex Solis. Love the fact that this filly is by Rahy and it is being trained by one of the better turf trainers (IMO). Last race was off a long layoff and it closed some ground. Now it's going long and going from synth to turf and 2offover 180, all of which are strong stats for trainer McGaughey. Also, the place and show horses won their next time out. I think at 6-1, it's worth a shot. GL everyone. (on a side note: I will also do a trifecta wager: 7/ 1,3/ all. - a $10 wager)

turfnsport
    turfnsport's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

#7 Proenza made a good late rally to finish fourth last out over the polytrack going six furlongs in her first start off a seven month layoff. The runner up and third place finisher came out of the race to win their next starts. She should move forward second off the bench and has a solid turf pedigree. The Shug barn is 25% winners moving runners from synth to turf.
    #3 Warm Hugs was a game second in her debut on turf, beaten just 3/4 of a length for the top spot. Last out she was a good second in a four horse field in a race washed off the grass. The fourth place finisher Nightmare Night was a next out grad on May 24 at Delaware Park. She has one other sib to race, turf winner Yankee Romance ($66K).

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO

For grading purposes I'll use your top choice #7 Mr.T

TonyP
    Update your status
    TonyP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

I cant see past the faves I will go with the #3 with lezcano should be able to sit just off the pace for a nice stratch run, ahs a good late pace fig, took money in both starts. If you look for a price to use underneath I think the 7 will make his run and flatten the #4 is an interesting horse ran an even race going 1m and might like the added distance.
    Points Awarded:

thezbar gave TonyP 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

zebra58
    zebra58's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

i'm on the #6 dynaqueen 15/1, throwing out that awful cd race, 2 races @gp were against decent fillies, any improvement puts her close

terrygolf1313
    terrygolf1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im going with wet one i turned the form around with my new glasses and thats what i came up with

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO

I played Wet One

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO

Surfs up for me this weekend. If someone cares to run this game Saturday and Sunday I'll grade and reward Sunday evening.[P.M. Me if so] Thanks to those who participated Today.

zebra58
    zebra58's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by zebra58 View Post
    i'm on the #6 dynaqueen 15/1, throwing out that awful cd race, 2 races @gp were against decent fillies, any improvement puts her close
    i was way off on this one

noticed these all have been 3 & 4 year old filly races guess they will continue that