thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Race of day WB #7

Starting another tournament this month with this race, The seventh at Woodbine off time around 6:45 pst. I'll post the link in this thread. Go to the drf race of the day and there is a video analysis and free past performances! I'm seeking a number of opinions as part of my selection process as I take Woodbine in small doses.

As I reward any SBR poster who posts the winner and a reason why the like their selection will be awarded 2 pts by Me. Don't delay as this offer is good for the first five winning posts. Nothing ventured- nothing gained ! The link is below. .http://www.drf.com/#rod

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

The favorite Jacally looks like she has been working like a devil but it looks like she is best going longer.

I'll take the 4-Princess Chelsea at 7-2, she whooped the favorite already and is perfect 3 for 3 on the main track.Only loss she missed by a nose but that was on the turf.Has a race under her belt this year so has recency over the 2 shorter odds horses.Last Husbands has been riding better than ever so far this meet and does well with S Attard.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO

I like the look of the 6 in the post parade.
    The 3 is a tempting overlay.
    The 4 is getting hit hard at the windows.
    Which one to use?

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO

7 wins at 4/1. I didn't use the winner. Thanks for participating Mike. May do this again.

MrExacta
    MrExacta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Race set up nice for that 7 horse. I like watching a horse sit last 5 lengths off and circle the field 5 or 6 wide and win going away.

Good strong horse on this day.

MrExacta -`
    Points Awarded:

zebra58 gave MrExacta 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

zebra58 gave MrExacta 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

zebra58 gave MrExacta 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.