thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Arapahoe Park meet starts today

Cheap horses, High take out and a new track announcer. Live free video feed available via this link. http://www.mihiracing.com/mihi/index...owpage&catid=2

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

my other home is in denver.i go to this track all the time. talk about out in the middle of nowhere. they have 1 concession stand inside with a hot mexican chick. They have like 5 machines that are about 30 years old and usually 1 person working during the week and a few more during live days i was there last year and placed a 10 dollar bet on a horse that was 4-1 and it changed to 2-1. I hit a 990 dollar exacta two years ago though because i was the only one to have it. Its a fun track. our old annoucer used to do another track i want to say delta or something english dude, very weird guy. use to get drunk with us then go annouce.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

One of my fellow co-workers has a family member with plans of running there. He told me there was a horse quarantine and his dad was having trouble getting into the stable area. I was semi surprised to see them run today.
    Craig Braddick was the old caller. I've read his posts on another horse racing forum. He seemed to have some marketing skills but his race calls never impressed me. Your comments may explain why. The new announcer was guest calling races at a very young age. That's his goal and dream in life and this is his first full time gig.
    I like the fact you can view the races free via the internet. I enjoy watching them some times. Can't bet much more than a couple bucks on them however.

wtt0315

yeah its a fun place to take kids you can get pretty up close to horses and tons of free parking as they say. Most people go to the otb at havanna park in denver its own by the same people

Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points
    Brewers in 7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1303

i heard a lot of the stranded Yavapai horses are trying to get stalls there, should make for a interesting meet

MrExacta
    MrExacta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

It reminds me of my local track, Les Bois Park here in Boise. Its just getting ready to open for live and simulcast racing again after 2 years of being closed. Most of the stories in the above posts pertain to this track as well.

MrExacta -'
    Points Awarded:

zebra58 gave MrExacta 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JakeLc
    JakeLc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

TUP shippers did well there last year winning at 22% I hope the Yavapai barns find a summer home there.

Myown
    Myown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Amen, Ada County finally got their heads out.

wtt0315

see you all there if you go

exstatman
    exstatman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

Horowitz is just Braddick without the accent, a trade with no winner.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

not sure on that track but have one for Prairie MEadows goes in 6 mintues

4 TIMBAVATI K TOHILL 4.0