Cam
    Cam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yonkers Racing Picks 5-17-2011

I had a pretty good night last night, picking 4 of 11 and another $2 straight Trifecta in the 4th for $34.40. That’s the 3rd Trifecta in as many nights. I lost by less than a neck in the last two races and it could of been a 6 pack, but that’s racing for you.

Here are our free racing picks for May 17, 2011 at Yonkers Raceway.

Race 1: (4) DONNIE BOP has been racing very well and just missed in its last. The horse has been performing better than these and should get in the winner’s circle. (8) HUSHHUSH MUSHMUSH should be considered here, but will have to overcome post 8.

Trifecta: 4-8-3

Race 2: (4) SMOOTH MUSCLES can outperform these and has Brennan in the bike. (3) SCOTTY DOESNT KNOW has raced against better company in previous and could get up late.

Trifecta: 4-3-2

Race 3: (2) OIL MAGNET figures here only because Lachance seems to win more often when invested. (4) JUST THAT could be all that in this one and has the hot Bartlett at the helm.

Trifecta: 2-4-1

Race 4: (7) TRIGGER FINGER winner of two in a row should continue to perform well here. (6) DREAM OF NEW YORK just missed in its last and could challenge here.

Trifecta: 7-6-3

Race 5: (3) NOT THIS TIME has been racing well and could go wire here. (1) GET DOWN TONIGHT has raced better and should be considered here.

Trifecta: 3-1-2

Race 6: (8) MIMI'S BONO BEST just missed in last two and can win here, but will need to overcome post 8. (4) AQUESTIONOFTIME A get’s some relief here and can best these with a good trip.

Trifecta: 8-4-6

Race 7: (1) OVERNIGHT DELIGHT is peaking and has Manzi in the bike and the rail. (5) AVOGADRO HANOVER has just missed in previous and can challenge these horses.

Trifecta: 1-5-2

Race 8: (3) GARCENIER has run better than these in 2011 and should continue. (1) B LO ZERO must be considered drawing the rail and gets a little relief.

Trifecta: 3-1-8

Race 9: (1) GEM HEIST MAKE IT BRIEF could best these horses and gets post one. (6) MAKE IT BRIEF has run good times and could challenge if close.

Trifecta: 1-6-7

Race 10: (4) JAZZ BAND is my pick of the night and should have no problem winning here. (1) ANGLEBROOK should be close and should be played in all Exacta and Trifecta wagering.

Trifecta: 4-1-3

Race 11: (3) HANDFULOFJUNO is racing very well and missed in its last, but Bartlett will have this horse up front. (4) VICTORY SPIRIT N winner in its last can be a threat here.

Trifecta: 3-4-2

Good luck all!

Cam

Would like to see other members picks for tonight at Yonkers Harness Racing.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

race 6 i like a 7/8 exacta box. nothing else really jumped out at me...All Hall stunk last week so i cant bet him tonight. now he'll win and pay $62
    thanks for your selections.

Cam

Thanks Cecil! I had that horse in the 6th but its still running.