cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Balmoral Sunday 5/15

figured since im playin em i might as well post them!

r3: trifecta: 2/5 with 2/5 with 3/9 & a superfecta: 2/5 with 2/5 with 3/9 with 3/9

r6: trifecta: 7 with 6/5 with 6/5 & a superfecta 7 with 5/6 with 5/6 with 4

r7: 4 wins this one while Lotsa Cotton may get a better trip tonight thanks to some post relief. if odds go above 10/1 ill play to show but if it goes below the 8/1 ml ill go with the straight exacta 4-2

r10: 4/6 exacta box

bol

AbeFroman
    AbeFroman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 731

Thanks for positing Cecil.

Out of pure curiosity, how often do favorites win in harness racing? Or rather, how often do non-bombs win? Seems like everytime I play or watch a harness race, there is some bomb that comes in well above 10-1.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

i dont know for sure but i see my share of bombs coming in-usually the ones i dont have.
    i hate chalk and usually wont play anything under 7/2 to Win but if i really like what looks to me to be an easy winner at 3/5 ill start thinking up keyed trifectas. try to use the strong fav to my advantage-so to speak.-who knows how my gambling brain justifies it in but thats how i work.
    ive been looking into Show wagering on longshots that i feel have a nice chance of hitting the board. been keeping my head above water and thats about it....
    ya see some small harness tracks cough up chalk after chalk after chalk and i tend to stay away (n-field, scar, tioga, etc..)
    if you're looking for bombs on a more "consistant" (BIG quotes there) basis id stick with the bigger tracks/handles (mohawk, woodbine, meadowlands-and as of late" yonka's!)