mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

This is why the Form is a Joke

The people that run the DRF should be Ashamed of themselves.I get to the OTB to buy the DRF.They have 4 forms.The Regular Form which usually has the night tracks like HOL GGF Prm the local and a few others has Churchill the only one of the 4 with the pps for the derby PRM Fonner and Indiana.Common are u kidding all of a sudden Hol and ggf and others that are in the Pm form all year are gone for this one day. I know they need to make money but this is a rip off.I have bought my last form.Brisnet and the white equibase pp program for a buck is where im going now.8 track for 7 bucks all year 4 tracks for 7 today.What would the slots players do if they were told u need to pay 7 bucks for a pp book on the machines and still be guranteed you may not win.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

yes, it's an issue but the east coast editions are a little better...basically if you can get 6 tracks for 6.50 or 7.00 it's not the end of the world...how many can you do at the same time anyway...plus you are getting some from mr. exacta albeit the cost of printing it is excessive...those equibase forms don't cut it and you know it...how much are you betting per race/card..it it's over 10.00 a race it isn't an issue...

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68545

Ever since simulcasting started it has been a scam to make people pay more.

gafl
    gafl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 706

DRF pp's are my favorite. But if the printing prices are excessive, how come the online prices are equal to or more expensive than the printed ones? And yes like the track and sports in general, prices do go up on special days.