I am just trying to figure how to wager on this race and make it interesting. Arthurs tale,a son of Bernardini had some good beyer speed figures against simba story, but seemed pretty unimpressive in the whirlaway stakes I saw him race in.

Maybe Arthur tale or Tobys corner to place , I dont even think the speeds will be as fast with so little competition for Uncle Mo. I am just wagering the masters today and watching this. A good writeup on horses if you are wagering today from sb nation writer brian floyd. http://www.sbnation.com/2011/4/8/209...aqueduct-track

I may wager Santa Anita later on, scratches have killed that race, looking at anthonys cross

1-Starship Caesar (50/1): In his last race, the Grade 3 Gotham, Starship Caesar lost by 42 1/2 lengths. Ouch.
2-Toby's Corner (8/1): One of the few Wood contenders with some actual talent, Toby's Corner won the Whirlaway on Feb. 9 and finished third in the Gotham.
3-Full of Scoundrels (50/1): The first race of his career came against $12,500 maiden claimers, a level of racing that rarely produces Grade 1 caliber horses.
4-Arthur's Tale (12/1): He was all out to be a group of $75,000 optional claimers in his last race and was so-so when trying stakes company in the Whirlaway and Count Fleet.
5-Uncle Mo (1/5): Everywhere Uncle Mo has raced, he has dominated. He broke his maiden by 14 1/2 lengths. He won the Grade 1 Champagne by 4 3/4 and the Breeders' Cup Juvenile by 4 1/4 Uncle Mo has never been tested and he's unlikely to find a challenge on Saturday.
6-Preachintothedevil (20/1): Won a New York-bred stakes race on Jan. 1 at Aqueduct but struggled in the Whirlaway against Toby's Corner.
7-Duca (20/1): A son of previous Wood Memorial winner Empire Maker, Duca broke his maiden in his last start at Oaklawn Park on March 1. The Wood is his first stakes race.
8-Norman Asbjornson (15/1): He ran strong when finishing second to Stay Thirsty in the Gotham but he'll need to improve a lot in order to catch the favorite.
9-Isn't He Perfect (50/1): Don't be fooled by the clever name, this colt is far from perfect. This son of former Breeders' Cup Classic winner Pleasantly Perfect won his last race against allowance company but was easily defeated by Norman Asbjornson and Toby's Corner in the Gotham on March 5, a result that doesn't inspire a lot of confidence in this spot.
10-Son of Posse (99/1): You want to play a long shot in the Wood Memorial? Here's your horse: Son of Posse. He's 99/1 only because odds-makers won't set odds any higher on the morning line.

g