bbyhill
    bbyhill's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lad Super Derby

Who do you guys like and why? Macho Again looks vulnerable to me even though he is what apears to be the best however dont trust KD on the rail.Could the litely raced Forest Command win his first over a mile I'll play against.My Pal Charlie coming off the bench along with Real Appeal so I will go for a wire job with Star Production proven route winner got a career high two back probably regressed on his last outing still winning by a nose.

TodaysAction
    http://www.winningwithtodaysaction.net/
    TodaysAction's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7276

Quote Originally Posted by bbyhill View Post
    Who do you guys like and why? Macho Again looks vulnerable to me even though he is what apears to be the best however dont trust KD on the rail.Could the litely raced Forest Command win his first over a mile I'll play against.My Pal Charlie coming off the bench along with Real Appeal so I will go for a wire job with Star Production proven route winner got a career high two back probably regressed on his last outing still winning by a nose.
    Early thoughts are to box Macho and Charlie for Jackson and put either Grant or Franklin on their nose.

TodaysAction
    http://www.winningwithtodaysaction.net/
    TodaysAction's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7276

Quote Originally Posted by TodaysAction View Post
    Early thoughts are to box Macho and Charlie for Jackson and put either Grant or Franklin on their nose.
    Well, looky there, "Winner, winner, chicken dinner".

11th race - Louisiana Downs - September 20, 2008
    Pgm Horse Win Place Show
    2 My Pal Charlie 15.00 5.80 3.60
    3 Macho Again 2.80 2.20
    10 Forest Command 2.80

$2 Daily Double 1-2 247.80
    $2 Exacta 2-3 36.80
    $2 Quinella 2-3 12.40
    $2 Superfecta 2-3-10-9 590.40
    $2 Trifecta 2-3-10 116.80

Fifty dollar player made a little less than $700 from the listing while hundred dollar hitters made a tad over $1,000.