lcscanada
    lcscanada's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go Leafs Go!

The Leafs 2.0 at Min tonight. Min is done. Key players injured. Toronto will win.

Also, with Ovi, Arnott, Green, Varlamov, Poti, and Fehr injured, Phi should have no problem with the caps.

I also like the Bluejackets over Colorado at 1.8.

I am staying away from 1.5 Car over Ottawa, and 1.4 Rangers over Florida. Too little payout for the risk.

Any other Leaf fans here? It's do or die tonight!

Go Leafs Go!

gti175
    gti175's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1509

I bleed blue and white as well, which means I suffer in the 3rd period a lot lol.. The leafs usually Start slow may make a live bet when they get down ...

pgall08
    Update your status
    pgall08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 172

Live bet seems to be the smart call on leafs lately

slapster33
    slapster33's Avatar Become A Pro!

i thought it was do or die against florida and they started giguere, bad bad move, and it showed, even though it was back to back, reimer is only 22 years old, like seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think toronto will loose tonight after what montreal just did to minny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KACK
    KACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3495

I like the Leafs tonite.. GL

mart59a
    mart59a's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13553

I like the Leafs tonight...hope they make the playoffs. I want to see them get demolished by the Habs.

lcscanada
    lcscanada's Avatar Become A Pro!

If the Leaf's make it in the playoffs all bets are off. This team is really young, and the standings don't matter.
    The whole city would be super pumped and with such a young team and some solid goal tending a first round upset
    is definitely possible. The Leafs look like San Jose 10 years ago when they knocked off Detroit. 5 20+ goal scorers
    and a defense that is contributing offensively now. Only wished this happened a month earlier.

mart59a
    mart59a's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13553

Quote Originally Posted by lcscanada View Post
    If the Leaf's make it in the playoffs all bets are off. This team is really young, and the standings don't matter.
    The whole city would be super pumped and with such a young team and some solid goal tending a first round upset
    is definitely possible. The Leafs look like San Jose 10 years ago when they knocked off Detroit. 5 20+ goal scorers
    and a defense that is contributing offensively now. Only wished this happened a month earlier.
    It would be good for their psyche and great fo the fans. I truly would like to see them do well. GO HABS!

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Go Leafs Go! Die hard Leaf fan since 1980.

But i'll be on the Wild ML tonight, such a low price and at home.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

I'm on Leafs..

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by gti175 View Post
    I bleed blue and white as well, which means I suffer in the 3rd period a lot lol.. The leafs usually Start slow may make a live bet when they get down ...

Hilarious comment. It's the truth though.

Did live bet the other night when they went down a goal. I do that often actually. Can be a great strategy

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

im tailing you on Philadelphia I hope your right man!

Ill throw you 2 points if your right because im onnly allowed to send 2 points lol

Fitz22
    Fitz22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Caps under