Counterfeit Cash
    Bets the under 95% of the time...
    Counterfeit Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

Los Angeles Kings -1½ (+180)

Thoughts?

It seems that the Kings & Flames have some pretty close match-ups, so would this not be a solid play tonight? The Kings are at least at home, but I'm not sold on that mattering much.

Counterfeit Cash
    Bets the under 95% of the time...
    Counterfeit Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

aww c'mon, nobody has an opinion on this play? damn.

jonnyboy21
    jonnyboy21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1455

I am more confident in LA -0.5, just because they tend to have some very close matches and it might be just a one goal game. Having said that, I did stick a unit on the LA PL, but I definitely think the Kings will win tonight, they're not gonna lose 5 in a row at home and will break their recent "slump" at home tonight. The Flames will be emotionally exhausted after the rollercoaster game last night where they nearly pulled off a fantastic comeback only for the Ducks to pull it out in OT.

But yeah the PL is definitely nice value considering the Flames are on a back to back as well and their defense may tire towards the end. Btw, you can get +188 on the play at Pinny so you might as well take up the even nicer price GL!

alienware
    alienware's Avatar Become A Pro!

calgary flames need to win to get back into the playoff race.....Calgary +145 is a lock

Razorbacks1
    '70's Gong Show Fan
    Razorbacks1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9578

This has nothing to do with tonight's game, but rarely do I play -1 1/2

Last time I did I had the Kings -1 1/2 at home against Colorado. Kings up 4-0 going into the 3rd. Colorado gets 3 goals in the third. (If I remember right the third goal was under 1 minute to play in the game) Kings win 4-3. Not a big fan of -1 1/2.

If I were to play this game (which i won't ) I would go with LA straight up. Kings are 12-2-2 vs. NW division.

BOL to you

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

Cgy at +145 a better bet IMO. Cgy usually plays well against la. Plus kippy had poor game last night. Look for him rebound. BOL to who u play!

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Kind of like the Kings here, they don't want to keep losing at home and Kiprusoff has not been sharp for longer than just a day. Extra rest for Kings and edge in goal both favor them. That being said not in love with -170, may make a play on them to win in regulation -110 or the PL.