Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Montreal Canadiens Getting RAPED

Unreal 5-1 in the first period already

3 goals in 1:07 for the Rangers

JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea...not too many good teams north of the border.......pity......

And there is talk of going back to Winnipeg or Quebec.... Why ?????
    Last edited by JW Cash; 03-19-11 at 12:57 AM.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

I getting raped a good thing??

Jennifer Lopez can rape me any day and I would consider it a good thing

JW Cash

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    I getting raped a good thing??

Jennifer Lopez can rape me any day and I would consider it a good thing

Hell.....Vanessa Rousso can rape me as long as she stays for breakfast.....

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Price is overrated.....wait until the playoffs. Jaroslav Halak.....he is not.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Al Masters called it.

SprayBoy
    SprayBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I believe the canucks are north of the border there champ...and what makes the motivation for moving a team is not its current placement in the league, but its ability to stay afloat with fan interest. Thus why it's much smarter to move a couple more up north. It's not a case of talent here championa

JW Cash

Quote Originally Posted by SprayBoy View Post
    I believe the canucks are north of the border there champ...and what makes the motivation for moving a team is not its current placement in the league, but its ability to stay afloat with fan interest. Thus why it's much smarter to move a couple more up north. It's not a case of talent here championa

The Vancouver team peaked 2 months ago and will get their hockey asses handed to
    them in the first round......

Canucks are nothing but fluff....no substance.....they play timid with no fire
    in the playoffs.....that wont change this year .....if it ever changes.....

You got the gay Sedins
    You got an extremely overrated goaltender
    You got a minor league coach
    You got a team that simply rolls over and plays dead after the regular season ends...
    And you got a fan base that would be just as content watching a rodeo or wrestling card as a playoff game......

If you can win a Stanley Cup with that mix.....you are dreaming......

Davydave
    Davydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2008

Price was overdue to have an off night.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1776

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    JW Cash is the biggest dolt on this site. He doesn't know what offside and icing even are.

This guys blind hatred for the Canucks is so funny. He just hates to see them on top and his pathetic Wild booking their tee times early as usual.
    Maybe but he's right about the Canucks.

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyk1133 View Post
    Price is overrated.....wait until the playoffs. Jaroslav Halak.....he is not.
    Who are you man?? i know you know nothing about hockey. Carey Price is the leading candidate for MVP this year in the NHL..

he is top 3 in almost every category this year. he plays every game and very rarely has a bad game. the whole habs team is injured, and were still winning everyday.

and it's true.. Roberto Luongo is by far the most overrated goalie in the history of hockey.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    Who are you man?? i know you know nothing about hockey. Carey Price is the leading candidate for MVP this year in the NHL.. he is top 3 in almost every category this year. he plays every game and very rarely has a bad game. the whole habs team is injured, and were still winning everyday. and it's true.. Roberto Luongo is by far the most overrated goalie in the history of hockey.

Nicky, I can't wait to see how far this team goes in the playoffs. They will get bounced in the first round.

SprayBoy

I'm not a canucks fan...as my profile pic indicates...but sorry to both of you, there is no god damn way canucks lose first round. Either you don't know hockey, or you haven't been watching this season closely. This is a team good enough for at least Western conference championship. No question whatsoever.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

I'm not a canucks fan...as my profile pic indicates...but sorry to both of you, there is no god damn way canucks lose first round. Either you don't know hockey, or you haven't been watching this season closely. This is a team good enough for at least Western conference championship. No question whatsoever.
    Finally an honest, non-biased opinion You won't hear a Flames fan praising the Canucks too often.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8048

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    and it's true.. Roberto Luongo is by far the most overrated goalie in the history of hockey.

Simply ridiculous

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1776

Because #1 seeds never lose in the nhl.

It all depends who they play, they should pray they don't get chicago again or someone like anaheim.

They'll be less than -500, why don't put your whole live savings on it if you are so certain.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8048

Quote Originally Posted by JW Cash View Post
    The Vancouver team peaked 2 months ago and will get their hockey asses handed to
    them in the first round......

Canucks are nothing but fluff....no substance.....they play timid with no fire
    in the playoffs.....that wont change this year .....if it ever changes.....

You got the gay Sedins
    You got an extremely overrated goaltender
    You got a minor league coach
    You got a team that simply rolls over and plays dead after the regular season ends...
    And you got a fan base that would be just as content watching a rodeo or wrestling card as a playoff game......

If you can win a Stanley Cup with that mix.....you are dreaming......
    minor league coach?
    Is there a button to nominate a post for the most ridiculous post award? This would win easy.

Nicky Santoro

there is no god damn way canucks lose first round. Either you don't know hockey, or you haven't been watching this season closely.
    spray boy, i think you should be disallowed to post in hockey threads.. you think because a team is 1st means there is no way they lose?? go tell that to WASH last year who were 1st and played the lowly habs who made the playoffs on the final day.. habs hammered them. then habs beat the 2nd best team in PIT.. and flyers who made playoffs on the final game on a shootout, went to the CUP finals.

This is NHL man.. every series is up for grabs.. there is no favorite once the playoffs begin. it seems you don't know hockey too well.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

You'd think seeing we are on a gambling forum one of you pussies would make a points bet with the other.

All talk. More action.

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

maybe the police and the prime minister are going to get involved. someone spiked prices water with lsd.

canadians=pussies.

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

lol. . 10 of our Players are injured and were still winning most games !!!! Price for hart !!!!!

PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4352

Quote Originally Posted by Winnipeg Jets View Post
    canadians=pussies.
    ok Do you mean Canadiens (with an "e" like Montreal Canadiens) or Canadians like residents of Canada?

PuckOff

Nicky,

ARE WE FRIENDS?

SprayBoy

Nicky - Where are you drawing from my argument that I think they're going to win because they're a first seed? Notice it's not in there whatsoever. Seeds are irrelevant, its through the examination of their team that leads me to believe theyre cup contenders. I made a decent amount of money last playoffs on mtl over washington. Washington was not playoff built and didnt have sufficient defensive capabilities. Like I said, not a canucks fan, but I know my hockey. I won't just claim that they'll beat the 8th seed, which could indeed be my flames, but that they will at least go to the conference finals. As for k13, I will place quite a decent amount of money on the canucks, so my money will be where my mouth is. I'll stand by this post/thread during playoffs too. As for DennisGreen, thank you haha, but you're right, rly don't like the canucks. gogo iginla/flames baby

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by PuckOff View Post
    Nicky,

ARE WE FRIENDS?
    NO

You're in INDIAN giver. you give things to people, then you take it back...you gave me 1 pt last week (8 cents).. and then the next day, you wanted your 1 pt back (8 cents).. i was so mad. i wanted that 8 cents and you took it back just because i didn't say Thank You for the 8 cents..

i really wanted that 8 cents. i was making my plans already on how i was going to spend it.
    Points Awarded:

keyboarding gave Nicky Santoro 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PuckOff gave Nicky Santoro 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PuckOff gave Nicky Santoro 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PuckOff

OK I just tried to give you some points as a token of my appreciation to our friendship, BUT it (the system???) wouldn't let me.

What's the deal? Is it because I am a lowly non-pro? Nicky, look into this for me.

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Now they are doing the raping tonight