odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Phoenix +175 and the under.

I think there is some value on Phoenix at this number and also don't expect a lot of goals in this one. Anyone agree, disagree, don't give a hoot?

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

nucks got the hundred points, the division. Nothing to play for except for the fans on friday night.
    Under seems like a legit bet if Lu's in net

odog11

They are "going for the franchise point record", do we think the players care if they get that at home? Seems pretty meaningless, but they are about to go off on a long road trip and don't play for a few days, so they should give a pretty good effort tonight.

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4536

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    They are "going for the franchise point record", do we think the players care if they get that at home? Seems pretty meaningless, but they are about to go off on a long road trip and don't play for a few days, so they should give a pretty good effort tonight.
    Sounds like u like the nucks tonight?? So why u pick pho? Did I misunderstood u?

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

you pay attn to how PHX is winning games? I mean do you look at anything other than the final score?

PHX is NHL equivalent of the Houston Rockets last 2 weeks when they're shooting 60% to opponents 30%

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

fuk it, i'm on phx alternative puckline

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

I like PHX here but VAN is a powerhouse with some injuries. Got a good price on the PHX +1.5 so that's my gig. Cheers

jod10
    jod10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I find it hard to bet against Vancouver at this point. I think they will be in it to win it, like everything else.

odog11

I didn't pick Phoenix, was just thinking there is some good value there. I do think that Vancouver is more likely to win, but question is how much more likely? Yes, I look at more than the final score, but other than last night don't see strong evidence that Phoenix has been playing that poorly recently and in the end, it is the final score that the bookies go by. I do think Vancouver will be "in it to win it" tonight and the back to back for Phoenix worries me. Will probably lay off it.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Phx is a shit team, only chance they have is if the Canucks take a night off, which is possible. Guys will be playing it safe after Malhotra got injured.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

good first period for you.... tight hockey with a 0-0 score is about all you can ask for after the first and picking a road dog.

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

I need nucks to score 2!!!

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Phx is a shit team, only chance they have is if the Canucks take a night off, which is possible. Guys will be playing it safe after Malhotra got injured.

They're a .500 team catching an overwhelming share of gamechanging breaks lately & clearly winning a few games they should be losing. Same with the Kings awhile back. Gonna be tough to carry that kind of luck into the playoffs.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Quote Originally Posted by Whippit View Post

They're a .500 team catching an overwhelming share of gamechanging breaks lately & clearly winning a few games they should be losing. Same with the Kings awhile back. Gonna be tough to carry that kind of luck into the playoffs.
    Paying off the referees doesnt hurt either...

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

great call on the game, gl tonight