odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Totals Tonight: DET/COLU over 5 1/2 BOS/NASH under 5.

Have been having much better luck with totals than sides recently so going to concentrate on them, though I wont turn down a really solid value when I see one. Thinking Phoenix might be that value tonight.

As for these two I just think there is more than a half goal difference between the two and I will be surprise if both of these go the other way. Thomas and Rhine are both excellent and I see at least one of them having a shut down type game tonight. Thoughts anyone?

jod10
    jod10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

The Bruins UNDER has great value. I had to look twice at it to realize they were giving +100 on it. I also took Nashville ML at +100 for small. I haven't actually looked at the Detroit game. I have been staying away from Detroit from a few weeks since they screwed me a few times.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

I do think Nahville has some value tonight, but being a Bruins fan I only play against them when there is just too much value to pass up. Thomas has been good with extra rest and Bruins have been much better on the road, so staying away from Nashville myself.