ForbiddenWonder
    ForbiddenWonder's Avatar Become A Pro!

a lot of juice, but..

I really like Los Angeles -200. They're at home, playing against the Blues who aren't playing too well since they traded away Boyes at the deadline. They also lost last night to Anaheim 2-1. I like it though.

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

blues on b2b should be tired late in the season

Nick_Nack
    Nick_Nack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

Go la.. hope they win this. need some more points!

lcscanada
    lcscanada's Avatar Become A Pro!

LA seems like a good bet to win, however, I don't think the line is that great. St. Louis has been playing good hockey vs. good teams, which is ironic. I wouldn't risk 2 bills for just the 1 here. I would recommend you avoid this game. I have a feeling LA will win, but it will either go into OT, or by a single goal. St. Louis may even pull it off. LA just came back from a long road trip, and now playing back to back, may slow them down a bit.

I really like the Tor/Florida line. Maybe, at 2:1, you're better off betting half as much on the Leafs with the same overall result.
    Either way good luck, I am rooting for LA too in my parlay! Cheers!

lcscanada
    lcscanada's Avatar Become A Pro!

LA seems like a good bet to win, however, I don't think the line is that great. St. Louis has been playing good hockey vs. good teams, which is ironic. I wouldn't risk 2 bills for just the 1 here. I would recommend you avoid this game. I have a feeling LA will win, but it will either go into OT, or by a single goal. St. Louis may even pull it off. LA just came back from a long road trip, and now playing back to back, may slow them down a bit.

I really like the Tor/Florida line. Maybe, at 2:1, you're better off betting half as much on the Leafs with the same overall result.
    Either way good luck, I am rooting for LA too in my parlay! Cheers!

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Agreed with LAK. STL is a weird team that just doesn't go down. Plus I think J Halak is back healthy so likely starting. Cheers

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

I agree, St Louis hard to predict, why not just bet against the Avalanche instead? Yea, some more juice, but this team is just not winning hockey games at all right now and to boot I think they will have a let down after last night.