statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

I love afternoon Pens' games

Completely anecdotal, but I have never seen a team come out flat for every afternoon game they play

EVER

Been watching this fukks for 20+ years, through 4 hall of famers and 3 stanley cups and they cannot play in afternoon games...

3/12/11 2:05pm NHL Hockey 1 Montreal Canadiens +120* vs Pittsburgh Penguins

3/12/11 2:05pm NHL Hockey 1 Montreal Canadiens/Pittsburgh Penguins Over 5½ +120*

3/12/11 2:05pm NHL Hockey 1 Montreal Canadiens (1st 60 min) -½ +183* vs Pittsburgh Penguins (1st 60 min)

MathewXB
    Update your status
    MathewXB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

As a Pens fan I have to say eff off! As a Hockey fan I have to say you are so right sir. I have never seen them knock an afternoon game out of the park. But you know a guy can hope and dream that one day it will happen. Only one more thing did you think it was going to go over or was it a trend thing?

XB

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice pick with the Canadiens. I didn't see your post before the game but I was on the under. Afternoon hockey seems to have lots of unders so it's harder to find an edge playing the over.

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    Nice pick with the Canadiens. I didn't see your post before the game but I was on the under. Afternoon hockey seems to have lots of unders so it's harder to find an edge playing the over.
    That is something I failed to consider. Do you have statistical evidence to support that? There has to be data base somewhere that I could research that. Thanks for the idea.

And I am a Pens fan. Don't know why the just don't announce Crosby is done for the year. Savard got shut down. No sense in letting us twist in the wind, just let us know it is over this year. But I really want to see old ass Kovalev play with Sid or Geno just for one year next year.

All of these could blow up in my face today, but I see no reason not to fade my beloved Pens again.

Pending3/13/11 3:05pm Reduced Hockey 51 Edmonton Oilers +215* vs Pittsburgh Penguins

Pending3/13/11 3:05pm NHL Hockey 51 Edmonton Oilers (1st 60 min) -½ +327* vs Pittsburgh Penguins (1st 60 min)

So you are telling me the Pens would beat this team 7 out of 10, considering B2B and a rested Oilers team? So what they suck and are out of the playoff race. This time of year is when favorites prices are skewed for those very reasons.

if the flower returns in goal today, I may hit the Under.

Fl6j66
    Fl6j66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

All right, let's do this.

oops
    Last edited by Fl6j66; 03-13-11 at 03:11 PM.