Whitee
    Whitee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whitee's NHL Parlay and Straight Picks (Saturday, March 12)

14-6 in my last 20 NHL plays.

Feeling a bit wild today so i made a lot of picks.

Parlay #1
    Buffalo -115
    Philadelphia -270

Parlay #2
    San Jose -180
    Under +5.50 -150

Parlay #3
    New Jersey -210
    Detroit -120

Straight Bets
    Vancouver vs. Calgary Over +5.50 +100
    Pittsburgh Penguins -125

- Buffalo has dominated the leafs over the last few years, they have been playing alright, and the only thing that the leafs have is Reimer. The leafs have not been playing so well lately.

-Philly is playing at home, and they are just the better team. I am feeling a Philly blowout here, but anything can happen as we seen it with the Detroit game last night.

-San Jose have been pretty hot in the last few games dropping a well played game against Vancouver. Rangers have not been playing that well. This is a bit of a toss up, that is why i put the over bet on it as well. If the Sharks will win, they the board will have more than 5 goals on it in my mind.

- I think Pittsburgh and MTL is flip but i will take Pittsburgh as they had a few days of rest.

- Vancouver and Calgary i think will be as close as it gets. Would not want to touch the money line, but the over is very well possible as Canucks have been back to putting up more points in games, and Calgary is hot as well with more points coming from Iginla than first half.

GL to all who are playing these, and hope we all cash on the majority if not all.

Whitee

Let me know what you guys think.

Whitee

Well... At least vancouver, jersey and philly worked out.