gambler CK
    gambler CK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alright boys, im here to make you some money

Ive been following these forums for a while, finally decided to join. I have been on fire this year with my hockey bets, and im here to help you guys cash in. Here's my two latest cashes

Tonight's picks:

Chicago ML (1.91)
    The blackhawks have been unstoppable the past 9 games. Unfortunatley,they ran into a brink wall in Vokuon last night. If you actually watched the game you would know that they absolutely dominated the last 2 periods, but just couldnt make up the 3-0 deficit they got themselves in. They learned a lesson and will continue their amazing play tonight against a TB team that is struggling to score goals.

Stars/Flames OVER 5.5 (2.10)
    Great value here. The Flames have been scoring a ton of goals lately (17 in their last four games). They have also given up 11 in their last three. Dallas is playing good hockey again and havent scored less than 3 goals in any of their past six games. Look for a high scoring game.

Good luck all

FreddDS
    FreddDS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Congrats on those 2 parlays you won, pretty damn impressive. I like your picks for tonight as well. I'm with you! GL!

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

I don't play totals but I can see your thinking with CGY/DAL. Easy to picture a 4-3 result. Cheers