FlashinLeather
    FlashinLeather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Colorado vs. Minnesota Alt Puck Line +425

Colorado -1.5 @ +425!

Do you guys think there is value in this Colorado has been terrible as of last but the Wild have not been looking to good either, even as they fight for a playoff spot.

Is it even worth a unit bet, or just keep the money in my account, +425 looks sooo nice!

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

come on mannnnnnnn.

FlashinLeather

still with 0 points?

cecil127

still with 0 real replies?
    Butters betting the bottom of the barrel....

FlashinLeather

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    still with 0 real replies?
    Butters betting the bottom of the barrel....
    why you talking shit when the only think you bet is betpoints and you don't have any...some of us play with money but I know that you are a loser and have none. Good luck asking for more handouts.

mike-dub
    mike-dub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 530

you live life on the edge if you go with that...still, it'd be pretty sweet to see that kinda payout!
    i can see it happening with an empty netter...i dont know how much a unit is for you, but i wouldnt put too much money on it. good luck! hope it cashes if you go with it

cecil127

Quote Originally Posted by FlashinLeather View Post
    why you talking shit when the only think you bet is betpoints and you don't have any...some of us play with money but I know that you are a loser and have none. Good luck asking for more handouts.
    my-my, testy testy when someone comes in your thread and chits it all up, arentchya?!?!
    keep your yap shut and chit like this wont happen....bottom tier bettin boy!
    btw: i got plenty of pts from my boys here who know my record and that ive been here supportin/analyzing for quite sometime now
    your record pal

as for the sbr's i was floated: i got em placed on several nhl parlays and several horses. (check out that forum for my picks now that you're so intersted in yours truly)

ill be thinking of you and your bottom tier bet tonight in the superbox........NOT!

FlashinLeather

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    my-my, testy testy when someone comes in your thread and chits it all up, arentchya?!?!
    keep your yap shut and chit like this wont happen....bottom tier bettin boy!
    btw: i got plenty of pts from my boys here who know my record and that ive been here supportin/analyzing for quite sometime now
    your record pal

as for the sbr's i was floated: i got em placed on several nhl parlays and several horses. (check out that forum for my picks now that you're so intersted in yours truly)

ill be thinking of you and your bottom tier bet tonight in the superbox........NOT!
    Why because I asked a question, I didn't make the bet. I still might but I haven't yet. With all your shit talking to me you could at least write in english and not try to use some sort of ebonics.

Oh and clearly you are a "Top Tier Bettor" because you play with no real money and make threads purely asking for handouts. Just because you hit a 16 to 1 parlay a few months ago doesn't men you're in the big leagues.

Good luck with your parlays though, I'm sure at the end of the day you will be the one with the money and I will be on the sidelines with my bottom tier betting, oh wait you don't have an account. Well never mind.

FlashinLeather

So the bet was not made, just a heads up for Cecil127, still hope they pull it off though
    Last edited by FlashinLeather; 03-08-11 at 10:06 PM.

Bsters
    Bsters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 721

Colorado is actually making a game of this.

cecil127

Quote Originally Posted by FlashinLeather View Post
    So the bet was not made, just a heads up for Cecil127, still hope they pull it off though
    sure buddy...the edit just ooozes "backtrack". ya gotta ask yourself-"for who-for what and why do i care so much about cecil?"
    all that real $ and you didnt bet? sure
    as for accts: i have 5 or 6 (lost count and dont care actually-they'll all take my $ when im good and ready to give it to them (mlb))
    not to mention the season bets ive got rollin which give me a sense of "action"....mostly on the flyers to win-the conference-the east-the cup
    dare i mention the pacer im 10% owner of? im shellin out ~4 bills a month since august for a KY sired filly that is one of only 42 that are eligible for the $300K Kentucky Sire Stakes this summer. with that kind of $ on the line im scratching my gambling itch just fine. even if it isnt putting 100 bucks on an alternate puckline at odds of +425.
    like i got room to talk...flyers game ends up going under, the hawks lost straight up and vancouver cant save my parlay even if they cover the PL. luckily it was only pts tonight. further proof that this season is a tough call.

my parlay thread is there for the viewing.....
    start your own thread like everyone and their brother. prove your worth here. i dare ya

FlashinLeather

well I typed a whole response then it got erased. In short I know how the edit looks, but I just changed a "the" to "they" and i'll make a thread just for you, its not like it is going to hurt my feelings if I don't do well, i'll just end up in the same boat as you and your thread.

cecil127

my thread (a parlay thread mind you and i Double Dog dare ya to try your hand at parlays) is @ -.06 units.
    lets do this
    single bets accepted as it takes a certain spirit to enter the parlay ring.-im just seeing what type you are exactly

FlashinLeather

are you still on this, let it go, i already made a thread because you wanted my picks so bad...

cecil127

killer sweeeet.