odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Why so down on Dallas tonight?

Kings have been inconsistent and Lehtonen is in net. +155 seems high to me. Have the Starst packed it in or am I missing something else?

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Vinnybagadonuts
    Vinnybagadonuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Stars are 4-1 in their last five against opponents with a winning record.

I don't think they've packed it in at all. Richards' absence hurts a lot, but they have a chance to win here for sure.

I like the price I'm getting, and will take the Stars if I do well earlier in the evening.

icecapper
    icecapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Stars are also 3-8 in their last 11 at Staples. Good value on Dallas though worth a look.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

I really like the value in the Stars ML tonight but they haven't had much success in LA like icecapper mentioned. Kings are playing well as of late and will be looking to bounce back after Saturdays afternoon loss to the Canucks. This is also the last home game for the Kings before they head out on the road for 4 game road trip and tonights 2 points will be crucial as they sit 1 point behind the Stars who are in 7th and the Kings are looking up to them in 8th.

Sort of a steep price in a coin flip game but I truly do believe the Kings are the right play tonight. Going to take a shot on them on the PL at +176.

raiderfootball46
    raiderfootball46's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone like the under?

drc6491
    drc6491's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

was thinking the under on this, anyone been looking at the statistics for this?? I have some extra money to play around with

Vinnybagadonuts
    Vinnybagadonuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfootball46 View Post
    Anyone like the under?
    I like the over 5, but wouldn't be shocked if it pushed.

raiderfootball46
    raiderfootball46's Avatar Become A Pro!

This will prob be a no play, might throw a small on the under at +115 but nice card tomorrow.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Haha, I listed DAL as my POD but actually jammed out when I had to wager. Figured the LAK with last change, etc woud more likely win than DAL. I keep missing that replay of OTT "spearing" someone-not a call you see often in today's NHL and a strange penalty from a veteran. DAL does have a good chance and looks fairly strong so we'll see-kill off a five and it's such a power lift. Good luck.

POTVINSUX
    POTVINSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

Great game, hope LAK can pull it out