JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Anyone Follow Highlights from 'thescore'?

NHL highlights are shown on The Score TV channel religiously. Does anyone follow up on the highlights regularly before making picks? I'm not one to watch full games because of time... but I'm thinking about keeping up with the daily highlights, just want to know if it's proven effective for anyone.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

I generally watch "The Score" highlights, along with Sportscentre. It's all right, gives you an idea of teams, etc. but I would love to watch an actual game once in a while-it's so much more valuable than looking at the numbers/standings and so on via the comp screen. TSN generally gives more air time to the sportscasters so if hot chicks along with the highlights is your thing there you go. Cheers.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

You pick games based on what you see in the highlights?

Locke
    Locke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2444

it is not like it would hurt to watch highlights from games and hear a sports anchors summary of a game, but your research needs to be quite a bit more extensive than that. post-game interviews are probably the most helpful thing next to the actual game highlights. good luck man!

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    post-game interviews are probably the most helpful thing next to the actual game highlights. good luck man!
    There must be a secret code that I'm missing in those politically correct interviews.

Viperpiper
    Viperpiper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

screw highlights follow my thread .... ill find you winners