xkgb
    IN THREAD
    xkgb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

XKGB's HOCKEY THREAD

OK GUYS...This is it...I am going to start my hockey handicapping thread in which i will ONLY post my BEST bets and as most of you call it my "LOCKS" of the day. I will be posting my updated record, complete with final results and the amount of units played (1 unit=$100)...Up to this point i am 15-0-1 in my "lock of the day" plays. I will post the complete rundown of my previous plays coupled with the links to the threads i had them posted for those who are new to this site, or need a cross reference to be able to feel comfortable tailing me in any of my future picks
    Originally, i did not have the intention of doing this, but have been asked by many of you to continue handicapping with one purpose only...$$$MAKING MONEY$$$
    I am NOT going to post multiple picks, leans or "possibles" in THIS THREAD...I WILL ONLY CONCENTRATE ON PICKING THE STRONGEST, MOST RELIABLE, AND STATISTICALLY SOUND GAME ON THE CARD THAT DAY
    With this many great handicappers and wealth of tools and information available to us on this site, i believe we can achieve the impossible..that is continuously come out on top of this money making game...GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! AND LETS KEEP THIS MONEY TRAIN MOVING ALONG

FreddDS
    FreddDS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Loved all your picks thus far, and looking forward to even more winners from you. Keep up the great job, your on a roll right now. GL moving forward!

Slovakhockey
    Slovakhockey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Bookies are going bankrupt !

Fl6j66
    Fl6j66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Good Luck with your picks to come.

bhikool836
    bhikool836's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Looking forward to your plays...lets get it!

supr_villn
    the play never changes
    supr_villn's Avatar Become A Pro!

plz post soon !!

xkgb
    IN THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by FreddDS View Post
    Loved all your picks thus far, and looking forward to even more winners from you. Keep up the great job, your on a roll right now. GL moving forward!
    THX
    Quote Originally Posted by Fl6j66 View Post
    Good Luck with your picks to come.
    THANK YOU, I WILL TRY MY BEST
    Quote Originally Posted by bhikool836 View Post
    Looking forward to your plays...lets get it!
    Quote Originally Posted by supr_villn View Post
    plz post soon !!
    I WILL AS SOON AS I SEE AN OBVIOUS MISMATCH, BOL GUYS

mike-dub
    mike-dub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 530

you've obviously got a good read on plays and i think making a single thread for them is a superb idea! bol on all your picks

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Keep the run going but do not feel pressured to post a play because of everyone breaking your balls.

Best of luck moving forward

FrizB
    FrizB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Good luck. Keep it going!

xkgb
    IN THREAD

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE PLAYS ON TUESDAY: 3/8/2011

1. NEW JERSEY(-0.5)AT HOME VS.OTTAWA
    (do not have the overnight lines from 5dimes on this game, but I am CERTAIN this is going to be as lopsided as ANY strong picks i ever gave you guys...Feel VERY STRONG this play is a money maker...regular ML on new jersey is(-250), even (PL) -1.5 is a ridiculous -105, considering New Jersey will outplay, outshot, outhit and dominate Ottawa at home after a days of rest and coming off 4 tough wins, 2 in a shootout over division leader Tampa Bay, Pittsburgh Penguins, Florida and NY Islanders...I would have jumped on -1.5 line, but am afraid even if they dominate Ottawa, one lucky break can bring this within a goal, because Devils style of play concentrates on playing "trap" defense first, and offense second..They totally depend on their defense to keep winning games for them, and will happily play in their own end THE WHOLE GAME, as long as they have a 2+ goal lead...My prediction is 3-0 Devils. But the name of my game is MAKING MONEY and ELIMINATING RISK...For that purpose I will recommend putting majority of your bankroll on Devils -0.5 in regulation, but if u feel ballzy (or have enough money to risk) i would throw 15-25% of your bank on Devils(-1.5) just to bump up your payout percentages...

2. Under 5 in Nashville@San Jose(+105) (Key in this game is a fact that both teams, regardless of their record, ACTUALLY KNOW how to play "D", There are about 5 teams in NHL that play defense so well they seldom have to depend on scoring goals to dominate their opponents, and in this one, two of these top defensive teams square off against each other...The other 3 defensive teams that depend on their "D" rather then offense are New Jersey, Boston and Minnesota, so whenever u see a combination of any of these playing each other, its a Christmas come early Of course u can argue that Pittsburgh, Washington, Montreal, Vancouver and a couple of other teams, ALSO know how to play great defenses, the difference here? THEY CAN ALSO SCORE AT ANY TIME, making it harder to predict whether or not they are going to explode on any given night, soooo......Im putting it down as my second of the afternoon

NOW HERE IS A MONEY MANAGMENT KICKER GUYS... these 2 games start and finish perfectly one after another....So if u go heavy on the first game, u have the option of BETTING on the night game in San Jose withouht having to risk putting the whole roll on the parlay, or waiting to collect the money from jersey's game and only playing with winnings
    BOL in watever u decide... I TRULY BELIEVE I HAVE 2 WINNERS HERE, BUT IF I HAD TO PICK ONE I WOULD LAY HEAVIER ON THE DEVILS...i AM GOING TO PLAY SAN JOSE'S UNDER WITH ONLY THE WINNINGS FROM THE NEW JERSEYS GAME(FOR BETTER BANKROLL MANAGMENT) GL EVRYBODY
    Last edited by xkgb; 03-07-11 at 10:17 PM.

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

BOl

just one question.

wager # 4. how do u place "other 50 %" of winnings on a parlay with the same game ?

xkgb
    IN THREAD

put it this way...im chalking it up as a win already, but seriously u can do "if win" bet

PS..had to delete that confusing chain of thinking pete, lol...I'll get ppl lost..haha

xkgb
    IN THREAD

Horrible day last night for me, Push and a loss, but a loss hurts more, since i lost a nice chunk on the devils....After a game like this u just got to stand back and scratch ur head
    15-1-2, but i will be back...Ha, hopefully i wont jinx myself with counting money BEFORE the game
    I think i learned my lesson...Will be back after work today to post another pick...GLA

bhikool836

You'll get em back...BOL tonight!

FrizB
    FrizB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Can't win'em all xkgb. Looking forward to your next plays...

xkgb
    IN THREAD

Fuk i had a write up, and it gets erased, ar, darn...Here i go again, short
    i like two games today
    1.Washington(-0.5)(-164)at home vs Edmonton
    2. over 5.5 in Atlanta/carolina game(-115)

other strong contenders(leans only)....over 5.5 St.louis/columbus....Rangers to beat anaheim(probably under too)...if u like pucklines then Chi+1.5(-305)/tampa bay+1.5(-305 as well) is a solid bet(these two are very evenly matched, and only reason chicago is underdog here because they play in Tampa, and chicago just played and lost last night) Like the over in this game as well
    Last edited by xkgb; 03-09-11 at 04:59 PM. Reason: put odds for chi/tampa PL

xkgb
    IN THREAD

i need to have a good night tonight..

xkgb
    IN THREAD

16-2-2...1-1 for the night, but huge win for me by the caps(-0.5)...betting Cap heavy saved me tonight....Wish i put some money on leans as well. Going 3-0 so far, barring rangers game...Next time i want to figure out how to pick the stronger of all plays

Fitz22
    Fitz22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

making money is the key to the game.....good work man 16-2-2 is sick

Viperpiper
    Viperpiper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

the 3 of us are rocking lately!

xkgb
    IN THREAD

yeah...too bad we cant all get together and pick the strongest of each others plays, that way we can make some good $$$

Fitz22

PM me with your email address fellas and i'll set a email thread so we can communicate through that.

xkgb
    IN THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Fitz22 View Post
    PM me with your email address fellas and i'll set a email thread so we can communicate through that.
    u do the same.....ill be checking my email at work...You guys do the same, this way we can actually come to the agreement one one THE BEST PLAY....That would be the game ill bet majority on...just like in my picks, i usually bet the top(stronger of the two) more then i do the followups, but this way if ALL HEADS AGREE on one game?....probably a good sign...or a TRAP

xkgb
    IN THREAD

play today...Im putting a balance on UNDER 5 in MINNESOTA/NASHVILLE (-120)

not going to write much about this game. If U know hockey, u know this game is EXPECTED to go under, and there isn't anything i picked up overnight on the news tracker covering these two, so ...its one game, one play...IM ALL IN!!!! BOL if u tailing...

bhikool836

on it...thanks for the play!

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

On this one as well, under night coming.

xkgb
    IN THREAD

other leans today...under 5 Ottawa/florida, montreal(-0.5)/St.Louis..Good luck guys

xkgb
    IN THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    On this one as well, under night coming.
    i feel it as well...gl

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

GL xkgb !!

Fitz22

F**K 2-0 already

Fitz22

bhikool836

nice the under cashes!

xkgb
    IN THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Fitz22 View Post
    F**K 2-0 already
    yeah...i was like WTF.....THen after..oh...never mind

17-2-2 on locks...i quit till tomorrow

xkgb
    IN THREAD

ok...Going to leave u guys an early lean for fridays games(not locks yet, but one will be tomorrow
    1. Washington over carolina at home,
    2. Boston/Isles over 5.5

see u all in the afternoon

1234 ... Last