Psycho_sighT
    Psycho_sighT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Milan Lucic scores winner for Bruins

BOSTON — For once, the Bruins came home from a long trip and played road hockey, which — in their case — is a good thing.

After 56 minutes of strong skating, bruising battles and tenacious checking by all of the Bruins, Milan Lucic continued his magical season by scoring his 28th goal — and seventh game-winner — with 3:42 left to play as Boston chalked up its seventh consecutive victory, a 2-1 win over the Tampa Bay Lightning last night at TD Garden.

The win snapped a tie with the Lightning and gave the Bruins sole possession of the No. 2 seed in the East — just three points behind the first-place Flyers — with 18 games remaining.

groovey
    groovey's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love bone crushing hits the B's put on the bolts, that's B's hockey!

gti175
    gti175's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1509

After watching Philly last night, I think Boston comes out of the east...

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by gti175 View Post
    After watching Philly last night, I think Boston comes out of the east...
    It was only one game but I agree Boston does look for real this year and I'm not just saying that because of where they position in the standings.,

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Lucic is a stud. The modern era Cam Neely for the B's.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Lets see if the Bruins can change up the trend on Saturday games. Pens playing the Devils tonight, odds could be through the roof(for the Bruins/Pens game tomorrow). The Pens really, really need this game tonight, they don't want to come in tomorrow having lost 2 in a row. I am thinking they are a good value at +160 tonight, maybe do an if bet on the under, if under bet the pens.